It could have been very different

Okay so those of you that know my book "Healing" these were just some ideas of like what if Thomas and Charles' relationship went super different. These were just little drabbles and junk so idk enjoy I guess

Original

Charles blocked the doorway, panting in anger from chasing Thomas down. "No! Y-You are NOT leaving me AGAIN, Thomas!" He growled, only to be shoved out of the way again. "I am not staying any longer if you're just going to accuse me of things!" Thomas yelled, marching to the door once again. Charles grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "I'm not accusing! I'm stating facts!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and picked up his suitcase. "I'm leaving!" He marched outside and Charles followed, one hand closed into a fist and ready at his side. He grabbed Thomas's hood, turned him around, and swung. Thomas stumbled backwards and backed up against the car, holding his face in pain. Tears formed in his eyes as Charles screamed, "GET IN THE HOUSE! NOW!" Thomas sobbed and ran inside, slamming the door.

Charles panted for a moment before looking at his fist. He slowly smiled and walked back inside, shutting the door quietly and locking it.

Alternative

Charles blocked the doorway, panting in anger from chasing Thomas down. "No! Y-You are NOT leaving me AGAIN, Thomas!" He growled, only to be shoved out of the way again. "I am not staying any longer if you're just going to accuse me of things!" Thomas yelled, marching to the door once again. Charles grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "I'm not accusing! I'm stating facts!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and picked up his suitcase. "I'm leaving!" Charles grabbed him by his hood and brought him back. "Th-Thomas you can't leave! What am I supposed to do?!" Charles asked, barely keeping his walls up. Tears formed in his eyes at Thomas's response.

"Go fuck Reynolds! Or Seabury! One of your other whores!" Thomas snapped, marching outside. Charles felt the tears roll down his cheeks and he shouted, "Y-Y'know what?! Fine!!! Leave!!! I-I'll be fine without you!!!" He screamed, "I DON'T NEED YOU THOMAS!!!" Thomas slammed the door and went to his car.

Charles watched from the window, glaring and yelling at him, even though he knew Thomas couldn't hear him. When the car left the driveway and was out of sight, Charles sobbed. He dropped to his knees and cried into his hands, pulling at his hair and wondering what he did wrong.

He never had sex with Reynolds and he never had sex with Seabury, they were just close to him. Charles didn't understand what made Thomas think that... well... there was the phone call he had the other day with Hamilton... Charles clenched his fist and growled. He stormed to the kitchen and grabbed a plate, throwing it at the wall and letting it smash.

He looked at the shattered pieces and wiped his eyes, even though it was no use. Charles didn't stop sobbing and decided it was much easier to simply go to bed. He shuffled to their... his room and crawled into bed. None of Thomas's things were left, and he had nothing to hold but himself.

Charles sobbed and closed his eyes.

Alternative

Thomas marched into the house and stormed into the bedroom. Charles was laying on her on his phone, texting Seabury. He looked up and smiled at his boyfriend. But before he could get a word out, Thomas snapped, "So you're fucking Seabury and Reynolds." Charles stared at him and slowly set his phone down.

"Who told you that? Of course I'm not cheating on you Thomas why-"

Thomas forced a laugh and opened his closet. He got out a suitcase and began packing. "I'm done with you, Charles. This is fucking ridiculous." Charles marched over and took the suitcase away. He tossed it onto the bed and growled, "No, you're not, Th-"

Thomas slapped Charles hard across the face. Charles gasped and stumbled a bit, leaving on the bed for support. Thomas pulled Charles' head up by his hair and snapped, "Do NOT boss me around, Charley!" Charles was quiet before letting out a sob. He muttered, "Fine... Leave."

Thomas grabbed him by his wrists and pinned him to the bed. "Oh I thought you wanted me to stay, Charley?" Charles struggled and stuttered, "Th-Thomas let me go you're scaring me-"

He attacked Charles' neck, biting and kissing. Charles struggled more, trying to get him off. "Th-Thomas stop I-I don't like this side of you-"

Thomas pulled away and snapped, "If you wanna go out every day and cheat on me FINE. But I'm going to punish you for it. You're MINE, Charley. Do I make myself clear?" Charles felt Thomas's nails digging into his wrists and he whimpered.

"Y-Yes, I understand..." Charles whispered, afraid to fight back. Thomas snapped, "Understand, what?" Charles was quiet before mumbling, "I understand, s-sir." Charles' voice cracked and Thomas pinned him to the bed once again, starting to unbutton his shirt.

Charles let him.