More kinky jeffburr shit

Thomas Jefferson slowly stepped into the room, almost unsure if it was a trap. The entire event seemed surreal, like out of a fairy tale. This was an all lived happily ever after ending that he did not expect to achieve so easily, and yet here it was.

The white house office.

He walked, careful to where he stepped, over to his new desk. The wood was shiny and a perfect shade of brown. He sighed, sat on top of the desk, and stared at the office. He had only seen the office once or twice here and there, considering he was- used to be- the secretary of state. Every once in awhile if he was called in he would meet with Washington or Adams. But now he was the president.

The door opened and he turned around with a smile, expecting James Madison or John Adams to be there waiting. Instead he was met with the angry glare of none other than his- long sigh- vice president.

Aaron Burr wasn't an unattractive person. He wasn't a bore to talk to either. But Jefferson couldn't get through a single conversation with the man, and he wasn't sure why. He had quickly gotten over his lack of sharing over certain things, he understood that the man probably had serious privacy and trust issues. But, Jefferson knew that deep down there was a perfect explanation as to why getting through a conversation with him wasn't easy.

He couldn't stop hitting on the man. Not only was Aaron Burr attractive, he was downright gorgeous. It made him so angry about how charming the asshole was without even really trying at all. He remembered how worried he had looked when the election race was first starting up, but he was already set for winning people over. There were still some women fawning over him and the election was over!

There was another problem with Aaron Burr, at this moment in fact, he wanted to have just as much power over the country as Thomas Jefferson did. Jefferson can't let that stand, so he has to worm his way through the problem and not only fix it, but fix it in his own benefit. He already had a plan for how to do this, but he had to win Aaron over for it.

"Ah," Thomas sighed, "My... colleague." He shuddered, rolling his eyes and sitting down in his new office chair. Aaron rolled his eyes and stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Aaron spoke, "Mr.Jefferson, you have to accept that I am your vice president. It's law." Thomas wanted to melt over how soft his voice was, even if he was obviously pissed off at the lack of acknowledgement. Jefferson smiled at Aaron and politely ignored him, brushing his hand against the engravings and curves of the desk. It was so beautiful to him, he could barely ignore it. Aaron snapped, "I want equal power. You can't just sit me in the corner and expect me to agree to that! This is supposed to be a type of partnership. As your vice president-:

Jefferson tested his commanding tone, "Aaron Burr shut the fuck up for five seconds." Aaron immediately went quiet and straightened his posture, looking down at the floor. Jefferson stood up and walked over to him. He took his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze and led him over to the desk. Immediately when he touched Aaron's hand, Aaron flinched away, glaring at the president. Jefferson simply smiled at the reaction though and pulled his suitcase over to his side of the desk. He opened it up and sorted through some things before finding what he was looking for.

"Aaron, you are not going to be my vice president. James Madison is. But... I could still... work you in." Jefferson muttered, checking over the packet. All of the papers were in order and all Aaron had to do was read it over, talk to him if anything was wrong, and then sign. But he had to get him to agree to even doing anything with it first, and that was going to be a little hard.

Aaron snapped, "I don't want you to work me in like I'm scheduling a spa appointment, Jefferson. I was the runner up in the election, therefore I'm vice president. You can't kick my from my job just because you don't like me!"