short schuyburr

(Okay this is *drum roll* Philip schuyler as in schuyler sister's pops. Not Hamilton's son.)

Being on your knees under a desk wasn't very comfortable, but Schuyler didn't quite care if Aaron was comfortable at the moment. The boy was fully undressed and hidden, his head between Philip's legs. He was sucking away at the older man's cock, bobbing his head and glancing up at him with innocent yet oh so slutty eyes. Schuyler was a professional at holding moans back, and had even cum three times since noon. It was almost one p.m. now, and he was happy to say that Aaron had had zero release since he walked into the man's office.

Schuyler came once again, and Aaron made sure to swallow all of the cum so the man wouldn't yell at him. But, Burr had some things that needed to be said. He was uncomfortable as hell and hard. If he didn't cum soon, he was going to be a whining mess unable to shut up. So, Aaron asked, "Could I please change positions with you? I'm so hard, sir." Schuyler set his pencil down and scooted away from the desk. He caressed Aaron's cheek.

"Don't you like sucking daddy's cock all day and pleasing him? You wanna be a good little boy right?" Schuyler smiled. Aaron nodded and got back to work, being a sweet little cock warmer for the man.

But sure enough within two hours, Aaron was needy and begging. "Schuyler, sir, please touch me! I need to cum so, so bad! I promise I'll be a good boy and let you do whatever you want with me just please make me cum!" Schuyler tapped his foot impatiently.

He snapped, "Burr. Quiet. Keep pleasing me for a few more rounds and we'll see, okay?"

Aaron growled and muttered, "Your cock isn't even that good, old man."

Philip perked up at that and sat up. He stood up from where he was sitting and harshly pulled Aaron out from under the desk. Schuyler snapped, "Is that complaint I here? Hmm? Is my cock not enough for you anymore? Have you gotten so needy and bitchy and loud that you need more?" Aaron whimpered and felt an excited shudder run through his body as Schuyler picked up the phone and called the secretary,

"Helen, Nancy, whatever your name is. Call Montgomery, Putnam, and Washington  and send them up here." Schuyler snapped. He hung up the phone. Aaron hid his smile as Philip sat back down and pulled Aaron back into his lap. He growled into the boy's ear, "I want you across my lap. You're getting spanked until they show up. Should be a nice fifteen minutes for you, huh?" Aaron obeyed and laid across his lap.

Schuyler opened up a drawer of the desk and pulled a paddle out, slamming it against the boy's ass. Aaron yelped and whined, kicking his legs a little. Philip snickered and continued.