This is fucked up please don't read this

Ronnie coughed in pain and opened his eyes, taking in no surroundings. He was lying on something cold and metal, and his eyes were trying very hard to adjust to the darkness. It was a small room, nothing in it but him. He thought he saw thin metal bars, like the kind on a dog cage, and tried to reach out to see if he was right.

His hands were bound tightly with duct tape.

Ronnie's eyes were wide open now and he tried to gasp, only to find his mouth was duct taped as well. His ankles as well. Ronnie struggled to sit up. He ended up hitting his head on the top of the dog cage. Surprisingly, Ronnie was feeling rather calm. His breathing was slow and his heart wasn't beating right out of his chest either.

God, he was probably on drugs.

Ronnie looked around the room as much as he could. A metal door, cold concrete floor, some rope in the corner, and him in a dog cage. A dog cage. His throat was so sore and his mind was fuzzy on memories as well. What happened to me? And where am i?

The door opened with loud screeching to go with it. It slammed against the wall and a man stood there, a bright smile on his face. He had caramel brown skin and frizzy black hair. His eyes seemed to be soft, yet dazzling with greed and lust. Ronnie felt a shiver go up his spine when he looked at Ronnie's helpless body and stepped aside.

Another man walked in, much more build than the first. He had brown skin as rich as soil or chocolate, and his eyes were the same shade of brown. His hair was just a simply short cut curl, black and a bit cute.

Both men wore business suits and carried suitcases, which worried Ronnie to no end. He managed a whimper as the metal door slammed shut. The first man walked over to the cage and crouched down, licking his lips.

"Well look at you," He breathed before clicking his tongue. "Even prettier all tied up on the ground like that. James, make sure to tell Hamilton thank you." Ronnie assumed that the second man was named James. The first man was still a mystery.

James nodded and spoke, "What did you want to name this one, hmm?" Ronnie looked at the first man, trying to scoot as far back in the cage as he could. The first one smiled and purred, "Aaron~ We'll name him Aaron~"

Ronnie didn't really like that name.

"Listen here, boy," James ordered, getting on his knees and unlocking the cage. "Your new name is Aaron. If you'd like to get through this alive and easy, then you're going to listen to everything we tell you. You will be obedient, like a dog. Listen to every command we give you. Understand so far?"

Ronnie nodded slowly as he continued to scoot away. James huffed and grabbed him by his feet, dragging him out of the cage by force. "My name is James and that is Thomas. But you will address us as Mr.Madison and Mr.Jefferson."

Mr.Jefferson was grinning from ear to ear, waiting for James to let go of their new slave. James leaned Aaron against the wall, making sure he couldn't move away from them, and scooted away.

Mr.Jefferson smiled and sat beside Aaron, tilting his head towards him. "Hamilton wasn't kidding when he said you were handsome. Glad our little immigrant stalker was useful for once." Ronnie whimpered and shook his head as Mr.Jefferson began to trail one hand down his chest, messing with the buttons on his shirt.

Mr.Madison began explaining, "For the rest of your time with us you will respect us and serve us as an obedient servant, understood?" Ronnie shook his head and glared up at the man. He attempted to move away from mr.Jefferson, only to be grabbed by the neck.

"If you disobey us in any way, you will be punished." Mr.Jefferson growled. Ronnie whimpered and slumped a bit. Mr.Jefferson's angry glare was quickly replaced with soft, caring eyes. "But if you behave, we'll reward you greatly. You're awfully cute, and I'd hate to slam my cane into that jawline."

"So," Mr.Madison warned, "Don't struggle." He stood up and walked to his brief case. Ronnie watched him carefully open it up and pull out...

Ronnie began to scream through the duct tape and struggle. Mr. Jefferson held him in place. The metal brander in Mr.Madison's hand wasn't very long, but already looking hot and steaming.

"Hold him still, move his shirt." Mr.Madison ordered, stepped closer to Ronnie. Mr.Jefferson pulled the boy into his lap and held him still, unbuttoning his his shirt and exposing his chest. Ronnie struggled and whined and begged through the duct tape, praying that they would just let him go.

It was painful. That was all Ronnie could describe it as because he had pretty much gone numb from screaming so loud. Mr.Jefferson had ripped the tape off his mouth and let him screams ring out in the room. The branding was a symbol symbol, a circle of vines with a dove holding a knife.

Ronnie's screaming finally died down and broke off into sobs. Tears rolled down his face, falling into his chest a stinging against the fresh branding. Mr.Jefferson purred, "Look at how beautiful you look with the on you~ Our obedient servant~" He kisses Ronnie's cheek and pulled him up off the ground.

Mr.Madison got on the ground and cut the duct tape from his ankles, allowing him to walk. Mr.Jefferson kept Ronnie steady. At least, Ronnie wanted to think that was what he was doing. Deep down he really knew that he was keeping him from running away.

"We're gonna bring you to put private training room, okay?" Mr.Jefferson mumbled, tugging him along towards the door. Ronnie struggled and pleaded, "N-No, please, i-I don't want this! I-I need to graduate from pr-Princeton a-and go into law and-"

Mr.Madison wrapped one hand around Aaron's neck and put the other hand on his cheek. "You want me to snap your neck right now? I will unless you be obedient and let us train you." Ronnie was quiet for a second before letting his shoulders relax.

He followed obediently to the "private training room", trying to ignore everything he could about this place. If he was rescued soon, he didn't want to be able to remember any of this. This building, these people, this anything.

The private training room was a bedroom, which Ronnie was expecting but hoped wasn't true. Mr.Jefferson whistled as he walked over to the wall and picked up some handcuffs and a blindfold.

Ronnie whimpered.

"One more noise of protest and I'm backhanding you." Mr.Jefferson snapped, slipping his work jacket and shoes off. He childishly slid on his socks across the floor as he went over to the bed. Mr.Madison brought Ronnie over to the bed and laid him down on it, finally taking the duct tape off his wrists.

Only for his wrists to be grabbed once again and handcuffed spread equal. His ankles were handcuffed as well, spread apart and exposing him. He felt even more helpless than he did before.

Mr.Jefferson's eyes scanned over the different tools hanging on the wall. He knew every single one, memorized the feeling of it in his hands, even named them. (That last one was private). His fingers traced over a couple handles before taking a sleek, midnight black whip off the wall.

"God, training is always my favorite part." Mr.Madison sighed before leaning on the wall. "Aaron count out loud."

Ronnie closed his eyes and took a deep breath, preparing for the hit.

Mr.Jefferson sighed, rolled up his sleeves, and got to work.