Captured and Tortured

ALEXANDER'S POV

3 months.

3 goddamn months.

3 fucking months in this stupid cold was dungeon and still I haven't been rescued. I'm on constant watch by the guards and the king hasn't even said a word to me. Every once in awhile he'll come down here and talk to almost every prisoner BUT ME. I'm pissed. I have every right to be pissed. I'm always loaded actually. You know why?

BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN A FUCKING COLD ASS CELL FOR THREE MONTHS WITH NOTHING BUT BREAD AND WATER!!!

But whatever. I can live. I always live. So, I'm creating a plan to get that shot faced eat to let me go. Or at least accidentally let me escape.

KINGS POV

"Its called the waiting game, Samuel." I sighed, picking up my empty glass and frowning. My maid was supposed to bring me tea an hour ago. "Remind me to put the new maid on the guillotine." Samuel nodded and got out his notebook, jotting that down.

"Sir," he mumbled, "I-Is it because you're intimidated that General Washington will take him? You could easily go down there right n-now and talk to him. There's been no sign of American soldiers in England for m-months!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes," I sighed, "I suppose you're right... Fine. I'll talk to the right hand man." I used my fingers to do quotation marks over right hand man. There is no way this Caribbean immigrant has a high ranking. Georgey only likes the best! Like me.

I put on my best clothes and walked down to the dungeon, waving the guard to go upstairs. It was a bit colder than usual and I pulled my jacket tighter around me. His cell was all the way on the last floor where no sunlight got in. Carefully, I picked up a torch from the wall and continued walking.

Finally I reached his cell and set the torch in one of the holders on the wall. He was lying on the ground, his clothes torn and dirty. His jacket was in a ball under his head, acting as a mock pillow. He wasn't moving.

...

He isn't moving.

"Oh no." I muttered, opening the cell door and crouching down. I poked him and shook his arm. He still gave no response. I checked his pulse and couldn't find one. "Shit!" I huffed, moving his head so I could get a better look at him. He was a bit paler than when he arrived and had serious bags under his eyes.

God he smells awful.

I took a deep breath and called down the hall, "SAMMY GET THE GUARDS I'M PRETTY SURE HAMILTON'S DE-" Suddenly Hamilton shot up and grabbed my arm pulling me down.

He bit down on my wrist, drawing so much blood I wanted to throw up. Hamilton didn't let go and I screamed in pain, kicking him away. I shot up from the ground and kicked him backwards, farther into the cell. Then I slammed the door and locked it.

"YOU RODENT!!!" I screeched, licking up the blood from my wrist. Hamilton simply laughed at me and licked his teeth.

"God you taste bitter. Must be all the disgusting tea you drink." He snapped.

I shot back, "I swear if you weren't useful I would send you to guillotine iMMEDIATELY!!!" I simply smiled innocently and I growled. Samuel scampered down the hall with some bandages and began fixing up my wrist. "Now, Alexander Hamilton, I want to know some things. Are you really General Washington's right hand man?"

"Potato."

For the next half an hour, Hamilton answered every question with a food. I persisted as long as I could, but I just couldn't take it for any longer. Finally, I had the guards take him to the power dungeons to be tortured for answers.

I went back up to my bedroom and slammed door shut. God this has been such a stressful day. I'm sure a short bubble bath wouldn't be too much trouble. After slipping my clothes off and tossing them to the side and wrapped my robe around me and walked to the bathroom.

First I turned the water on nice and boiling hot. Then I put in the bubbles God I just love bubbles they're so great, you know? Finally I took off my robe and slid into the tub. The water went just below my neck, and I let myself sinker deeper into it. I absolute loved the feeling of the hot water all over me.

Hell, you could probably drop me in a volcano and I would absolutely love it.

After my lovely bath and got back into some clean clothes, checked on the wound on my wrist, and went down to the torture cells. There he was, the right hand man himself, beaten and bloody on his knees. His hands were cuffed above him and his ankles were uncomfortably chained to the ground, forcing him on his knees.

Hamilton looked up, tears rolling down his face. He had an unusual grin though, which sent a shiver up my spine. "That was nice~ But, I would have preferred y-your hand... your highness~" He flirted, licking some blood from his lips.

I flushed before shrugging off my jacket and hanging it up. My hands traced over the different weapons on the wall before landing on a black whip. Taking it off the hanger, I examined it and grinned.

"Shall we begin, pet?~"
"Please~"