Madilton

The only sound that morning that woke up James was Hamilton. He wouldn't have liked to wake up any other way to be fair. The sound of the dog barking outside didn't wake him up, the neighbors arguing outside didn't wake him either, and it wasn't the birds tweeting their morning songs.

It was Hamilton.

Hamilton woke up at 6 am and crawled out of bed, leaving James alone in the sheets. Right when Hamilton moved, James was aware. Not awake enough to get up or respond, but aware of his surroundings.

Ha heard Hamilton open the closet and get dressed. He heard Hamilton muttering to himself about feeling like he forgot something. He also felt Hamilton okay with his hair before kissing his cheek and leaving.

James heard pots and pans banging in the kitchen, and that answered James's questions as to what he was doing. He smelled pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Such a glorious smell to have in your apartment.

Hamilton made his food, saved some in a container for when James woke up, and then went back to the bed. Their apartment was small. You could get from the bed to the bathroom in 3 feet, to the kitchen from the bed in 4-5 feet, and to the front door from the bed in 5-6 feet.

The bed was actually just a mattress on a small metal bedframe. It uses to be a wood bedframe but they had to burn in when the bedbugs showed up. Hamilton crawled into bed and kissed James' cheek again.

He peppered his cheek, neck, and jaw with kisses until James hummed. Once he knew James was awake he intertwined their fingers and tangled their legs together.

"Morning, James," Alex whispered. James turned over and faced Alex, his eyes still closed. He hummed again, just signaling that he was listening and awake. Hamilton smiled and pecked his lips.

Mornings had to be James's favorite part of the day with Hamilton. It wasn't because Hamilton was necessarily quiet. The man went to be at 4 am and woke up at 6. Once he's had just a single drop of coffee he's awake and alive and ready to live. But, the morning was still peaceful.

Hamilton would wake up at 6, true, but he wouldn't leave bed until James was awake too. Once James's eyes were open and he was getting ready for his day, then and only then Alex would leave the bed.

Hamilton sighed and mumbled, "So I know we don't have a ton of money..." James hummed in confusion, pulling Alex closer. "But, I'm really thinking big for this wedding. A spring wedding maybe. Or a fall one. But, I don't want it to be too cold."

James opened his eyes and stared at Alex for awhile.

After five minutes of Hamilton explaining fucking wedding ideas, James interrupted.

"Baby, we aren't engaged."

...

Hamilton closed his eyes and groaned in annoyance. Then he buried his head in his pillow and shouted, "I knew there was something I forgot to do last night! I had the ring box during our date! It was in my jacket pocket! I never proposed?! What the actual fuck?!"

James giggled and pulled his boyfriend away from his pillow arguing. He held him close and kisses him softly. Alex kissed back, wrapping his arms around James's neck. James tilted his head and deepened the kiss. Alex smiled a bit into it before licking his partner's bottom lip. James opened his mouth and let Alex slide his tongue in, exploring his mouth.

James slipped his hands up Alex's shirt, squeezing his hips and massaging his back a bit. Alex moaned into the kiss. James felt Alex pull his hands away and take his own. He felt the cold metal of a ring go around his finger and giggled.

Alex pulled away and wiped the saliva from his chin. James looked at the ring and couldn't stop giggling. He felt like a little school girl getting an ice cream cone or a new toy. Alex muttered, "I'm not even fucking asking I'm just forcing this onto you. I'm so pissed right now." James began laughing and hid his tomato red face in the pillows.

Alex began sucking and biting at his fiance's neck. James smiled and held Alexander's waist again. Alex climbed on top of him and was glad his boyfriend was only in sweats and nothing else. He was also annoyed that he had gotten fully dressed.

*smut*

Alex slowly unbuttoned his shirt and began whispering, "I love your eyes. They're so soft and beautiful like little drops of melted dark chocolate." He awkwardly got his jeans and boxers off, his erection being fully shown. James stroked Alexander's cock, getting an erection himself at the way Alex bit his lip.

Alex pulled James's sweats down and huffed. "Lube?" Alex mumbled.

"Take it raw, baby~" James whispered, grinning. Alex nodded and lowered himself down onto James's legnth.

He moaned out, "I love your body~ Every part of it~ Anytime we're out in public I feel so protective of you~" James blushed, unsure if that was meant as hes afraid somebody will take what's his or he's afraid somebody will insult him. Either way, it was sweet. Alex continued his work, bouncing up and down on James's cock.

"I l-love you~ You're the best thing t-to- ah~ To ha-appen to me~" Alex moaned, taking James's hands and placing them on his hips. James have him a nice squeeze, reassuring him that he was doing wonderful. James smiled and took Alex's length in his hand, stroking and pleasing him. Alex moaned louder and went a bit faster, drooling a bit.

"J-James?~"
"Mhmm, baby?"
"I-I, ah~, I want a-a, uh, f-fuck!!~"

Alex came in James's hands, letting out a loud, long groan. James moaned as well and came in Alex. He clicked his tongue and mumbled, "I love it when my cum is dripping out of your holes~ So cute~"

Alex pulled off of James and laid next to him burying his head in the other's chest. James held him close and pulled the sheet over them, covering them from the cold bedroom.

"Hey," James whispered. Alex looked up and rubbed his yes tiredly. James smiled. "I have allergies. Fall wedding."