Washburr Draft

Burr yelped as Washington picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. He was carried to the back of the house and into the sunroom, which was a room filled with large windows on every wall. If anybody walked by this side of the house, you'd be able to see whatever they were doing inside.

"Alright, Aaron," Washington growled as he tossed him onto the couch. "I'm pretty fucking pissed today. Probably because Hamilton started a fist fight with John Adams in the board room today. So you are going to listen to every word I say or you will be punished. Understood?"

Aaron nodded and asked quietly, "O-Out here? In the open like this?"

Washington walked over to Aaron, his boots clicking against the floor. He took Aaron's hand and pulled him off the couch. Then he slid his arms around Aaron's waist, leading him over to the window. Their windows went from an inch below the ceiling to an inch above the floor.

Aaron's face was a deep red as Washington pinned him against it, attacking his neck with kisses and bites. He felt himself getting hard as Washington whispered everything he wanted to do to the innocent boy.

"Do you know how eager daddy is to fuck you against this window where anybody can see you? God, I can't wait. Everybody will be able to see that you're mine. My own fuck toy, my own play thing, and my own obedient slave~" Washington began undressing Aaron in front of the window. Aaron kicked his shoes off and threw his socks to the side. Then he began unbuttoning his jeans.

Once Washington got his shirt off he stepped back, letting Aaron strip for him. "Strip. Now." Washington ordered. Aaron obeyed with a quiet yes, daddy and began taking his clothes off, slowly. Washington grinned and said, "I bet I can make you cum without even touching your cock."

Aaron blushed even more and mumbled, "If you don't, will you take me to Disney World?" Washington stared at him before nodding.

Once Aaron was completely naked in front of the window he began undressing. He was going agonizingly slowly and Aaron thought he was going to die from this erection if he waited any longer. Aaron looked away and reached his hand down, about to touch himself.

"Oh, and if I do make you cum then you have to be my little slut for an entire week~" Washington growled. Aaron quickly pulled his hand away from his length. If that was the case then there was no way he was going to touch himself.

When Washington was finally naked he grabbed Aaron and pinned him to the window. Aaron wrapped his legs around Washington as the man got to work on marking him up.

Aaron moaned softly and looked at the ceiling. This was going to be hard.