hamliza because there isn't enough of it really

"ALEX OH MY GOD HELP!! PLEASE!!"

"I'M COMING I PROMISE JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!"

"THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!!"

"BETSY NO WAIT-"

Hamilton watched in horror as Eliza was devoured by the monsters, a gamover sign showing on screen. Eliza was sweating a little, dramatically falling onto the floor in agony from her video game death.

It was a Saturday night during winter break, and the two of them were in Alexander's basement. They were bundled up with blankets, pillows, and sweaters in order to stay warm. And Alex had made sure to have two heaters down there for good measure.

Eliza giggled and got a piece of popcorn from the bowl on the ground. Alex opened his mouth and she tossed it to him, giggling more when he caught it perfectly. Hamilton set his controller down. Eliza's feet were still on the couch, and Alex smiled triumphantly as he grabbed one and began tickling her.

Eliza shrieked and kicked, squirming around and trying to get away. "ALEX!" She laughed, "ALEX KNOCK IT OFF I'M GONNA PEE!" Alex let go and she crawled back onto the couch and straddled Alex, cupping his face in her hands.

"Cutie," he mumbled. Eliza squished his cheeks together.

She teased, "Say it again." Hamilton said it again only this time much more muffled and adorable. Eliza let go and Alex smiled, just watching her laugh and smile. He loved Eliza's smile. It was so bright.

"My love," He purred, "My dear Betsy... where would I be without you?" She sighed and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

Alex continued, "Would I be in the stars? Dreaming too big and flying too high? Would I be in trenches, depressed and alone? Would I be like I am right now, but with another in my arm? No, that last one would never be true. Not in a million, trillion years.

"You're my one and only, my beautiful star. You shine throughout my day as the sun, and just shine brighter as all the constellations in the night. When I think of you I can't imagine anybody else in your place. Oh and dare I go on? Your hair is winter fire-"

"Aleeeeex!" Eliza whined, her face a blushing mess. Alex smiled and flipped their positions so he was pinning her to the couch. Eliza's face went from pink to red as Alex continued writing out loud about her.

"My darling," he sighed, "My bell... You are everything I need, and everything I could ask for. Make no mistake of that." Eliza pulled her face away from his neck and leaned in close. They softly kissed, their soft lips dancing against each other.

Hamilton licked her bottom lip a little, moving his hands underneath her sweater. His mind scolded himself for it, but Eliza didn't seem to mind. She nodded a little and opened her mouth, just enough for Alexander to slip his tongue in.

He moved his hands up her chest. Sports bra. Of course. Alex smiled into the kids and pulled away, moving to get neck. Eliza always seemed so call with hints like this, and Alex was always eager and ready to please. She thought it was cute how serving the man was.

He bit, kissed, and sucked on her neck while Eliza simply let him work. She knew he didn't exactly want sex, he just wanted to please her and let her know she's his. He was so... predatorial, almost. Eliza liked the excitement of it though. It was a bit of a turn on.

Alex whispered in her ear, "Your skin is so soft. So perfect." Eliza hummed in response, leaning her head back. He slipped her sweater off, trailing kisses down her chest. "Your damn sports bra. Cute, but hard to get off. I take it you don't wanna go anywhere with this, Betsy?" Eliza nodded with a smile. Alexander continues leaving marks anywhere he could.

She sighed, "It's comfortable. Perfect for jugar videojuegos." Alex pulled away and groaned in annoyance at the Spanish. Eliza and Alex were in the same Spanish class. Ever since he told her that her Spanish accent turned him on, she used it for the dumbest things.

She would never use her Spanish accent for anything that was a turn on. It was always silly things, just to poke fun at the poor man.

"I love you," Alex muttered, "But I am starting to hate your excelling intelligence with the Spanish language." Eliza giggled as Alex flopped over and laid down on the couch. Eliza laid down as well, cuddling up to him.

"Te amo," She whispered, pecking his cheek. Hamilton's cheeks turned a light pink.

He missed her cheek back.

"Te amo, princesa."