Hurt

What? A sneak peak of something I might publish later? Never...

Charles looked in the mirror and traced the big hole in his forehead. Blood stained his fingers and a few drops ran down his forehead and to his nose. His eyes held no life in them, but he was still awake.

Charles decided that being dead kinda sucked.

There was a constant dull ache in his chest and a quiet ringing in his ears. Both of these were because of the bullet wounds. He took a deep breath and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror again. Thomas Jefferson was standing next to him, brushing his teeth and trying to ignore Charles.

Charles huffed and snapped, "I'm stuck with you, idiot. Ignoring me won't do shit." Thomas continued ignoring him, but still glanced his way. Charles knew the asshole could see him, and it hurt a little that Thomas wouldn't acknowledge him anymore.

He looked in the mirror and felt his shoulders droop. Thomas continued to ignore him and Charles looked down.

Charles Lee was a monster.

Charles Lee was abusive.

Charles Lee was an alcoholic.

Charles Lee was a murderer.

But Charles Lee had a heart and his heart could still ache and long for Thomas. He still had emotional feelings, even if his physical ones were missing now.

"Will you fucking look at me?" He snapped.

Jefferson gave a smug no before walking away to Washington and Hamilton's (his boyfriends) bedroom. Charles stayed in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He had the same hair, clothes, and earrings as the day he was killed. The only difference now was that instead of a venomous smile, he wore a quivering lip and tear filled eyes.

Ha ha look at this dumb crap I'm giving Charles feelings