say kinky kingburr five times really fast

Aaron had been a bit clumsy lately.

He knew that he should have gotten more sleep that week, but he couldn't. Every night he was meeting with the other servants to gamble and bet on things. Food mostly, considering money was no good to most of them. Burr liked the money though, because he was the one that was sent to the stores to buy all of the things the king asked for. But because of his gambling habits, he hadn't been going to bed on time. He had to be up first, four in the morning too, and usually he went to bed around 2:30 or 3 in the morning. Not very healthy.

So here he was, standing before his king in the main throne room. Guards were lined along the two walls of the hall, three on each side. There were also two guards at the door. Aaron kept his head low and his hands at his sides, already knowing the consequences of meeting eye contact with his King.

The king ordered, "Go fetch me a cup of tea, Aaron." Aaron mumbled a quiet yes sir and rushed off to the kitchen. He made the cup of tea, made sure it was his king's favorite tea cup and plate, and took a deep breath.

"Too hands," He muttered, walking up the steps to the main hallway and walking to the throne room. So far this week he was surviving off of... maybe an hour and a half of sleep? Aaron sighed and stepped into the throne room, walking to his king so he could give the man his tea.

But of course he couldn't get a simple order right.

Aaron tripped along the red carpet's edge, yelping in surprise and dropping the cup on the floor. It shattered, attracting the attention of the other guards in the room and of course the king. King George immediately stood up from his throne and grabbed his scepter, marching to Aaron and standing there. He tapped his foot impatiently as Aaron carefully picked up the pieces and held them in his hands.

"My favorite cup," The king snapped, "Is in a million pieces Aaron. My question is why?" Aaron whimpered and slowly stood up with the pieces, keeping his head down as usual. The king huffed, shoved his scepter into Aaron's chest, and brought him back down to the boy's knees. "I did not say you could get up. Why is it broken, hmm?"

Aaron's voice was just above a whisper as he answered, "I haven't been getting enough sleep and so I was clumsy, your majesty. It won't happen again, I swear."

The king laughed and snapped, "Well you can't break my favorite cup two times in a row! ... Stand up. Now."

Aaron nodded a bit and stood up, glancing up a little. The guards were watching his every move, not improving the situation.

"Strip."

He desperately wanted to argue or plead mercy, but knew the consequences too well. Some servants who begged mercy weren't seen or heard from again, so Aaron took the better option to do as he was told. He began undressing for his king, and in front of all of the guards there. He shivered when the last piece of clothing came off, leaving him bare in front of everybody. All of his marks were showing. His whip lashes, his bruises, his war scars, all of it. Along with it all you could see the scars on his upper chest from his upper surgery.

King stepped closer and reached a hand down, grabbing Aaron's pussy roughly. He pressed his gloved fingers against Aaron's clit, causing the boy to gasp and whimper. "Y-Your highness, everybody's w-watching-"

"I can do," He forced Aaron on his knees and tilted his head up with the scepter, "whatever I want to you. You can't complain, or argue, or struggle. Are we understood? So, for example, I could ask you to bend over my lap at my throne, and you would do just that with no hesitation." The king smiled, walked to his throne and sat down.

"Come here, pet," He ordered, "Bring the shattered pieces. They'll be good for marking that smooth, soft back of yours."