Eliza Schuyler X Abigail Adams

Abigail Adams had taught Eliza how to smoke. She taught her what the good brands of cigarettes were and who she could buy them from. Eliza had listened carefully, making sure to get it in Abigail's head that she was asking for Hamilton.

But Abigail knew that Eliza was the one who wanted them. The bags under her eyes, her messy yet tight bun hairstyle, her sweats and a tank top. It was clear that she was the one who wanted some stress relief from high school.

"You just hold it to your lips, inhale, pull it away, and exhale. Simple." Abigail smiled, "You might cough a bit though." Eliza huffed and took the box of cigarettes from Abigail's hands.

Eliza insisted "It's not for me. It's for Alex."

"Sure it is," Abigail sighed, "Sure it is."

So now Eliza was walking to the bathrooms, a pack of cigarettes in her inside coat pocket. Abigail was sort of following her, just curious to see if she really was giving them to Hamilton. But she saw Alexander at the cafeteria, nowhere near this hallway, so she caught on pretty quick on the true story.

Eliza rushed into a stall and got a lighter out of her pocket. She got one of the cancer sticks out and took a quick inhale, trying not to cough. It stung a little and burned her throat, so she exhaled slowly, savoring the pain in her lungs. This was the beginning of something that might ruin Eliza. But she didn't seem to mind too much.

That is, she didn't mind until she heard the bathroom door open. Abigail walked in, her boots clicking against the tile. "For Hamilton huh? Your boyfriend is in the cafeteria, not the girl's bathroom." Abigail teased, leaning on the wall. Eliza huffed and unlocked the stall door.

"Will you shut up?" She snapped, the happiness draining from her usually smiling face. "It's been a long week and he isn't my boyfriend." Abigail frowned and stepped into the stall. She shut the door and locked it, turning back to Eliza.

"Hey," She mumbled, "If there's anything you wanna talk about, ms.tall, I'm always around okay?" Eliza looked down at Abigail and sighed.

She quickly pulled her forward by her jacket and kissed her, soft and quick and wonderful all the same. Abigail's eyes went wide and her face turned as red as her lipstick, which was now a smudge of purple because of Eliza's light blue lip gloss. Eliza pulled away and shoved the cigarettes and cigarette box back into her hands. "Nevermind, I found a better stress reliever than those cancer sticks."

Abigail watched her go, a bit dizzy and confused. She nodded a little and walked to the mirror to fix her make up. The cigarettes and cigarette box ended up in the trash can, and Abigail was blushing the whole way to Spanish class.

Help I fell in love with this ship its so cute