Take my Eakolds shit

(Trying not to say anything offensive God help me)

This is pretty much George Eaker except he's super Hispanic and so there's a trouble with his Visa card? Green card? I don't know what it's called I'm so sorry. So he ends up having to get married in order to stay in America.

James Reynolds was nothing if not cruel. He had to be. As a well known business owner and mob boss, he had to be cruel. So when George came home late while Reynolds had some guys over, he had to play the role. Right when the door opened Reynolds knew something was up, but tried his best to ignore it.

He leaned back in his chair and sipped his cherry vodka (favorite drink), glanced up at Eaker, and gave him a smile. His gambling buddies continued their game of poker, but watched what Reynolds would do to his runt of a roommate.

Eaker gave no excuses, he didn't look up, and he didn't move after he shut the door. George knew very well that he was 3 hours late again, and Reynolds would punish him in front of his buddies. But he didn't feel like struggling. Then again, he didn't feel like coming home at all, but he had to do something about this issue.

"Why are you home late?" Reynolds asked, calm and teasing. He sipped more vodka while his buddies continued to watch. Eaker stayed silent but did look up from the floor. Reynolds had Montgomery, Prescott, and King over for gambling that night. How perfect.

"I am not going to say it a third time." Reynolds asked again, "Why are you home late?"

George mumbled, "I had to drop by the court house for-"

"The court house?" Reynolds questioned. "Really? You think I believe that shit? Get over here. Now." Eaker set his back pack down and stayed where he was. He leaned on the wall.

James growled and stood up, marching over to Eaker. "Have you gone brain dead?" He snapped, grabbing Eaker by his collar and pulling him up. "Or do you just want an even worse punishment? How about we all take you upstairs and-"

A sob escaped George's throat.

"H-Honey," George mumbled. They almost never used the safe word. In the past 4 years together they had only used it 2 times. So Reynolds immediately stopped and set him down. He wiped Eaker's tears away and growled.

He looked back at his buddies and snapped, "Get out. Game night's canceled."

Prescott sighed, "Come on, Rey-"

"OUT." Reynolds shouted, pulling his pistol out and shooting at the wall above them. All of them immediately got up and ran like hell. James took George's hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. He sat him on the bed and whispered softly, "Tell me what happened."

George sniffled and kept his head down. "My... Visa... It's not valid. Something's wrong." James raised an eyebrow.

"You weren't... Born in America?"
"No, Didn't you know this?"
"No, Where were you born?"
"M-Mexico."

James nodded a little. He whispered, "How can we keep you from having to leave?" George took a few deep breaths and looked down.

"Well we could uh..." He trailed off and scooted closer to James on the bed. James stared at him, oblivious to what one of the solutions was. George saw this and mumbled, "Marriage."

James snorted.

George scooted away. "Whatever," he snapped, "It was a dumb idea anyway just forget it. I'll just be fucking deported, who cares." James shook his head and took Eaker's hand.

"I like that idea." James whispered, kissing Eaker's cheek. George blushed and looked at him.

He asked, "You wouldn't mind having to marry me?"

James sighed. He slipped his shoes and jacket off, leaving him in just his red slacks, black suspenders, and red button up shirt. (And of course his rainbow fuzzy toe socks). Then he pulled George closer and laid down in his bed. He held Eaker in his arms, protecting him from any troubles in his head.

"We can't tell anybody. The wedding has to be small. I don't want to do any weird fucking wedding traditions." James explained. George blushed and smiled.

He asked quietly, "Will you propose?" James nodded.

"I'll propose alright. Not anywhere interesting. I'll probably, like, slide the ring over to you at some point. I don't know when."

George giggled and turned over to face James. He whispered, "I love y- this. I-I love this idea, I mean." James rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I love you too, pussy."