Some kinky jeffburr shit

"THOMAS!"

Aaron yelped in pain as the paddle came down onto him again. Tears were forming at the edges of his eyes. He would wipe them away, but his hands were a bit preoccupied with other things. The spreader bar went from one ankle to the other, and he was positioned so his ass was in the air, perfect for Jefferson.

He spanked him again, smirking at the way Aaron trembled and whined. "You know, strung up with a spreader bar is a damn good look for you." Jefferson purred. His boots clicked across the floor as he walked in front of Aaron. He tilted the younger's head up with his shoe, forcing him to meet his eyes. Jefferson stepped away and continued observing his slave. The marks all over his ass made him grin. Aaron had already endured his bare hand, a shocker, a cane, and now a paddle. Perhaps he would try a whip next. That sounded fun. Aaron closed his eyes and braced himself for the next-

"FUCK!!~"

Aaron screamed before sobbing and dropping his head. Tears streamed down his face. Thomas had paddled him three times in a row, hard and unforgiving. It wasn't until he heard Jefferson's, his master's, shoes quickly walking towards his front did he look up. His master forced him to look up higher, only smirking when Aaron whimpered at the pain.

"Did I say good boys are allowed to use filthy language like that? Hmm?" Another spank. "Or are you too naughty to be a good boy? Is that it?" Another spank. "Do I need to discipline you another hour, baby boy?" Three more spanks. Aaron yelped and sobbed at the pain.

He whimpered, "N-No, master! Please! Don't punish- don't punish me another hour! I can't d-do it!" Jefferson forced his head up.

"You can't do that for your master huh? I guess you are a naughty, disobedient little cum slut." Jefferson stood up while Aaron sobbed and whined. He smirked and watched his cry for a few moments before walking to the wall. He hung the paddle up, rolling his eyes at the sigh of relief Aaron let out. Aaron was so thankful.

His thankfulness was cut short though when his master's hand lingered over his least favorite weapon. The whip. Black, hard, and unforgiving. Sadly, his master picked it up and walked over to Aaron. He kneeled down and began to rub soothing circles into the boy's skin. His master traced little patterns into his body.

Aaron whimpered when one hand went to his ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. Jefferson whispered, "I know you can be a good boy for me, darling. So I'm going to punish you another thirty minutes okay? Do you think you can handle that?" Aaron nodded and licked his lips. Jefferson continued, "Here's the thing though, you aren't allowed to make any noise. No moaning~ No whimpering~ No anything. Okay darling?~"

Aaron nodded and mumbled quietly, "I wanna, I wanna be a good boy, m-master~ I wanna be your good boy~ I-I don't wanna be a n-naughty whore~" Jefferson smiled and snaked a hand to Aaron's pussy. He slipped one finger in, just to see how wet his baby boy was.

He hummed, "You're already so wet~ If you're obedient, we can take care of that for you~" Aaron nodded and kept his head held high, waiting for the first strike. The whip was not his favorite punishment, but he had hope that Jefferson wouldn't go too hard.

"Stay silent~" Jefferson whispered before snapping the whip across Aaron's ass.

Aaron couldn't resist the urge to scream in a beautiful mix of pain and pleasure.