Season 1||Chapter 2

Later that night-Around midnight

Nina's POV

I was on the phone with Eddie and Patricia for what seemed like years! I missed talking to them. I told them not to tell anyone that I am coming back, I wanted it to be a surprise.

Amber knew of course, she had rang me earlier and asked but she knew I was lying when I said I didn't get a letter. So obviously I had to tell the blonde.

I fell asleep as soon as I ended the call with Patricia and Eddie.

NINAS DREAM

I was walking to Anubis house, I had just been at the school. When I walked in all the gang were there. A massive grin spread across my face. I expected them to be happy to see me but they all had angry faces on them. I started to tremble.

"Hey guys, its great to to see you a..all!" Is what I had managed to spit out.

Then Eddie stepped forward and said "No one wants you here!"

Then Patricia said "I never actually liked you anyway so go back to where you came from." Then the pair stormed out.

Alfie and this ginger haired girl stepped forward, Alfie spoke "You almost killed me the first year you were here! And the second year you made me age - backwards! How dare you come here again!"

Then the ginger girl said "There's bad vibes coming from you!" The duo took off as well.

Jerome and Joy & Mara AND...Mick? just glared at me and took off with the rest.

Amber and Fabian were left, Fabian looked furious "I can't believe you had the nerve to come back after what you did to me, I went a year without knowing if you were okay! I loved you Nina, but you never said anything to me! You never stayed in touch! I can't believe you! Go back to America, I never want to see you again!!" Fabian screamed and then stormed out the house slamming the door behind him.

At this point I had tears streaming down my face "A..Amber?" I cried. She looked gob smacked, she rushed over to me and gave me a massive hug. She was the only one acting normal. I couldn't stop crying.

And that's when I woke up.

It felt so real. I shot up covered in sweat. Is this real? Usually these types of dreams come true.

I don't know whether I should go back now. They all probably won't want to see me after I abandoned them..

Then I heard a small faint whisper "Go back to everything. Your Osirian & The protector - your true love."

Why am I not shocked that I just heard that? Is it talking about Eddie and..Fabian?

EDDIES POV

I gasped as I woke up covered in sweat. We were all so mean to Nina!

Then I heard a voice, a very faint voice "Keep the chosen one safe, Osirian. Be with the Chosen one and The Other Protector. You three together are powerful...use this power wisely."

I gasped again! Well this isn't not normal. Nina? And who could be the protector? Amber? Alfie?

I thought for a few seconds... FABIAN!

FABIANS POV

Thud!

And I'm on the floor.

I think I have concussion now..

I'm so glad that was all just a dream, we were all so horrible to Nina, I can't believe I saw her, I miss her so much.

It's hard for me to admit after she turned me down in that letter but... I still love her, I always will.

That dream felt so real.

That's when I heard it, a faint whisper "Be with your true love - The Chosen One and The Osirian...Keep them both safe."

Eddie! Wait...the Chosen ones true love?? Nina??