Season 1||Chapter 9

Ninas POV

It can't be.

Rufus..? He was tied up in a chair.

With a pink scarf?

Amber..

"Guys...." I said very nervously.

Fabian came up to me and grabbed my hand gently and pulled me towards everyone else and an unconscious Rufus.

I tried to back away a bit but Fabian reassured me I'd be fine just by giving me that cute dorky smile and squeezing my hand.

"Why..why is he here!? He's dangerous! He tried to kill us! I thought he was dead!" I screamed whispered.

"That's what we thought too but we found him outside the house around 1AM. Remember, after we'd all been asleep, I came and woke you up at midnight for a quick sibuna meeting, to see if any one had found out anything about these dreams and halfway through the meeting you and Eddie had that vision of him sneaking into the house. That's when you passed out, Eddie didn't for some reason. Don't you remember? Nina?" Fabian said sounding worried.

"I'm..im sorry guys, I can't remember anything. Nothing at all. Last I remembered was talking with Amber and falling asleep. And then waking up in the afternoon!" I said. Everyone just sighed and looked at me.

"How exactly did yous catch him?" I asked worried.

Patricia said "We hid in the living room while Jerome and Alfie set up a trap so when he walked in the house he would be knocked out and caught in a net. Jerome thought we were pranking Trudy or something so..and he also happened to have a net weirdly."

We all sat down and I sat next to Fabian. I sighed "Soo, what are we going to do about Rufus?"

Eddie spoke up and said "How about we see if we can wake him up and see why he's here? We could get as much information out of him as possible then find a way to get rid of him once and for all?"

Patricia said "Well if we're going to wake him up then we can't do it here. And we need to tie him up some more because he could easily get out of that scarf... Amber."

Amber responded "Well none of yous had a rope! This was the best option! I AM the brains of Sibuna - remember Nina?"

I said "Yes I did say that, because you had one great idea. One. Anyways that's not the point. Is there any where to take him?"

Everyone started thinking.

I said "How about the attic? No one goes in there anymore."

Alfie said "Yeah but we don't need a maniac in our house! I don't want to get killed!"

Then..

Eddie and Fabian said at the same time
"The Krypt!"

Patricia and Alfie nodded. Patricia said "Wow, you're useful for once weasel!"

Eddie smirked "I'm always useful thankyou very much yacker!" He pulled her into his arms.

Me and Amber said
"The krypt??"

Patricia explained what happened through last year with the sinners and Frobisher and Denby. And this girl KT, Patricia didn't seem to like her. And by the looks Eddie had on his face, she was jealous of her.

"Wow!" Me and amber said at the same time.

Amber said "Wow, we missed all that! I'm sort of glad I went to fashion school, but then again I missed all the drama!"

"Well be thankful you didn't almost end the world Amber." Fabian said.

"Yeah Amber! It wasn't nice turning people into sinners! Evil Frobisher scared me!" Alfie said. Amber just rolled her eyes as she was obviously still mad at him about Willow..

"So guys, how do we get to the krypt?" I asked. Everyone just looked disappointed.
"What? Was it something I said?" I asked

Fabian grabbed my hand again and said "No of course not.. it's just, well, we need a key to get into the krypt."

So i said "Okay, great, that's fine we just need to go in Victors old office. Not that anyone's in there anyways because we haven't got a house keeper except Trudy. She won't know because she'll be cooking or something-"

Eddie said "Victors office doesn't have this key."

"But victor had the keys to everywhere though?" I said confused.

Patricia said "A special friend of ours has the key."

"Okay... great, then let's ring this friend to come drop off the key." I said.

Alfie blurted out "Yeah, that might kind of be a problem because she's in America right now and probably hasn't got the time to come back and give us it."

"Well, let's ring her, ask if she can at least mail us the key. And for now I can go and try my locket. Maybe that could work as well." I said clutching my locket in my hand while my other hand was still gripping tightly on to Fabian's. Amber obviously noticed this as she was trying to take 'not so secret' photos.

Amber then said as Fabian was about to speak, "Who's this girl might I ask?"

Patricia, Fabian, Eddie and Alfie all said "KT."

Fabian said "Soo, how about two of us go message KT. Two go to the krypt and Two stay with Rufus?"

I spoke up and said "Well I have to go to the Krypt." As I showed them the locket.  "Fabian?"

He nodded and smiled "Sure."

Eddie said "Me and Patricia will go and contact KT." Patricia rolled her eyes.

"And I guess that leaves Alfie and Amber to watch Rufus. Great. Alfie , Amber, yous need some rope to tie him up with so I suggest one of you goes and gets some."Eddie said.

That's not gonna end badly is it?

Amber didn't look very pleased that I had chosen Fabian and not her but maybe this will be a chance for her and Alfie to talk things through.

We all separated and Fabian grabbed my hand and smiled. I bit my lip like usual and we walked towards the krypt.

We had been walking for a bit and we finally made it after talking and catching up. We also were able to arrange the date and place for our date. I can't wait.

"Soo this is the legendary Krypt?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"The one and only." Fabian answered.

"This is the moment of truth I guess.." I said as I pulled my hand away from Fabian and pulled out my locket.

I put my locket in the key hole. Nothing happened.

Fabian suggested "How about you move the locket around. Put it on different parts and stuff.?"

I nodded and did so. Nothing happened but my locket was glowing.

"Why is it glowing Fabian?" I asked.

He said "I don't kn-"

We both gasped as a secret compartment opened up.