Season 1||Chapter 13

No ones POV

Everyone met by the front door of Anubis, they made sure no one heard them.

Fabians POV

I had woken up before anyone so I was at the door first. After getting everything we would all need, such as torches and possibly rope, everyone had already gathered by the door so we could all make our way to the library to get Rufus and take him to the Krypt.

Everyone looked a bit nervous, because we don't know whether Rufus would be awake.

Nina and Eddie in particular looked more nervous than everyone else.

Ninas POV

We had all gathered at the door and we all had our flashlights ready. I felt a bit shaken up after what had happened with Senkhara.
Ugh I can't stand Senkhara!

She's vile!

She's poison!

She's..

"Calm down Nina!" Eddie exclaimed.

Everyone stayed silent.

"I..I never said anything." I managed to let out.

"Yeah, Eddie, no one has said anything nor has Nina." Patricia said sounding worried.

"But..but Nina, you said.." Eddie started speaking when he stopped talking and KT saying "We will discuss this when we get back, okay? Right now we need to focus on getting Rufus to the Krypt."

Everyone nodded but me, Eddie and of course Fabian.

KT started leading out and was followed by Amber, Alfie, and Patricia, leaving Fabian, Me and Eddie remaining.

Fabian immediately asked as we started leading out in our own group of three, "Why did you tell Nina to calm down Eddie? She never said anything?!"

I stepped in before he could answer and said "He could see the look on my face. I was scared in case Rufus tried anything and I was overthinking. You know how much it shows on me Fabes. It's fine, honestly."

Eddie said "Yeah, man, I saw she was getting stressed out and I didn't know I had said it as loud as I did."

Fabian had a sigh of relief, nodded and had ran to meet the others. Thank god it worked.

Before I tell him about any of this, I need to talk to Eddie.

Then I heard a voice: "You got that right!"

No ones POV (Nina and Eddies minds)
E- You got that right!
N- Eddie?!?
E-Nina!
E+N- Yeah?
They both laughed.

Ninas POV

"You know, we can actually talk out loud, Fabians gone." I laughed.

"Yeah okay" Eddie said.

"Soooo.. we can read each other's minds.." he said and started to chuckle a bit.

"It seems so." I said.

"Well this is new." Eddie said.

"Why are we being so awkward?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean..let's just talk..normally coz right now we sound like a couple of badly programmed robots. " I said.

He chuckled.

"Why didn't we tell Fabian?" Eddie said.

"Because we need to figure out what this is about first. I don't want him panicking like usual trying to solve everything." I responded

"Ahhh." Is all he said.

"You know how he gets!" I said chuckling and punching his arm playfully.

"Yeah I know. And Nina that hurt!" He joked.
We started laughing.

I said "So, you know about.."

He cut in before I could finish "Yes, I know about Senkhara. I sort of had a vision of you both when she was talking to you in your room."

I sighed. "You can't tell anyone. Especially Fabian. I don't want them to worry."

"I won't." he said and squeezed my shoulder.

I smiled and said "I didn't even want you to know. Ugh, she's going to know. She's going to hurt you." I started to panic.

"Nina, calm down. I'm your protector remember. Your Osirian. I'm here to stop her from hurting you. Not the other way round." He said.

We ran to catch up with the others.

KT said "So is everything okay then?"

Myslef, Eddie and Fabian nodded.

I hope none of them ask about what happened after tonight for now.

KT grabbed her key and put it in the lock. As we made our way down, Fabian said, "Why don't some of us go and get Rufus and bring him here?"

Patricia said "I'll go, Alfie, Eddie yous are coming too."

They agreed and went to get him. How they were going to carry him from the library to here, I have no clue. Then I heard him again.

'There's a secret part in the tunnels we can bring him through.' He started chuckling in his and my head.

'Okay smarty pants' I replied. He laughed and didn't say anything else.

We sealed off everywhere that Rufus could possibly escape out of. Fabian came up to me and said "It feels like our date is ages away doesn't it?" We chuckled and I said "I know!"

I heard Eddies voice again 'Come to the passage! Now!'

'Why' I responded.

'Rufus is awake!'