Season 1||Chapter 29

"Amber, Patricia, carry Alfie to the house! QUICK!" I scream to the duo. They do as I said.

He was going pale, and quick.

The rest of us try and think of ways to trap her.

Eddie shoots red bolts of power at her, while myself, Jerome and Fabian do the same. But it's not getting us any where.

It's time to use the bottle.

"KT..now!!" I shout.

*ONE DAY EARLIER*

KT had arrived yesterday and brought her key. We had decided to get the bottle today and create a plan for when and how to use it.

We are all currently at breakfast. And none of us (Sibuna) were eating the actual food - more like our fingernails. We don't know when Senkhara will attack. We don't know what she is going to do. We are so nervous and I'm not going to lie - we're terrified.

We need to act quick and get prepared so we can trap her.

"Oh my god!" Amber squealed out of no where.

"What's wrong Ambs?" Joy asked in shock.

"Oh, you know...nothing. I just need to speak to everyone minus yourself, Willow, Mara and Mick. Did I miss anyone?" She thought then said "Sorry, got to go!" Amber squealed and jumped out of her seat.

"Rude!" Joy responded.

"Well, that's our cue to leave and save the world." Jerome said sarcastically. He kissed Joy on the cheek and jumped up.

All of Sibuna stand up and run up the stairs leaving the others quite - shocked - actually.

"What was that all about Amber?" Patricia asked as soon as we had all sat down in mine and Ambers room.

"Yeah, that was kind of rude what you said to Joy." KT said.

"Well, you see, I just remembered something." Amber said.

"Right so remember the day we went to see dead-Rufus but me and Alfie ended up in the kitchen instead? Well - I remembered what happened." She says.

"Really?" I asked.

"No Nina, she's joking. Of course 'really'." Alfie rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for that Alfie." I say. "Anyway - tell us then Amber."

And she told us all about how Senkhara told her and Alfie that she killed Rufus because he knew how to kill her, then made them forget. Not very strategic if you ask me.

"I still don't remember.." Alfie says sounding lost.

"Well she's too late because we already know how to get rid of her don't we." Eddie says.

"Exactly." Fabian says.

"Well this was eventful. I'm going to go see my girlfriend now." Jerome says standing up and leaving the room.

"Jerome, sit!" Amber exclaimed.

"Whyyy?" He groaned.

"Because we need a plan." Fabian said.

"I have one." Patricia stated.

Everyone but me and Eddie looked surprised. Patricia never usually has a plan.

"Don't act so surprised." She grimaced.

"Tell us then." KT urged.

Patricia rolled her eyes.

"Well, we should use Nina, Fabian, Jerome and Eddie to our advantage. They need to use their powers to distract Senkhara. Then myself, Alfie, Amber and KT can sneak behind her and open up the bottle quick enough for you all to use your powers to shove her in the bottle." Patricia says.

"That could work." Eddie said in thought.

"I agree." I say.

"It's sorted then, we can finally get rid of Senkhara once and for all." Fabian smirked.

"Let's head down to to the cellar and grab the bottle then guys." I say smiling and we all run out of the room and down the two pairs of stairs that led down to the cellar.

Alfie was ahead of most of us so he was down first.

"Guys, where's the bottle at?!" Alfie shouted in alarm.

"What do you mean 'where's the bottle' it's right the-" Amber stopped as she saw the bottle wasn't there, along with the rest of us.

"Well where could it be?" Patricia asks.

"Senkhara." I say.

"What?" Eddie asks.

"Obviously it was Senkhara wasn't it? I mean, what better time to take away the one thing we need to defeat her-" I get cut off by Fabian who had been examining the shelves.

"Erm Nina..the bottle is here. It's just- been..moved?" He says puzzled.

"What do you mean it's moved?" KT asks.

"Well obviously KT it means - ITS MOVED." Jerome exclaims. "You people really aren't that smart - all of you. And yous have your own little group? Pathetic."

"Shut it Jerome." Fabian sighs.

"Shut it? You lot are the ones who WANTED me here. I never signed up to this." He exclaims.

I sigh along with the rest of the room.

"KT open it up so we can get the bottle please." Fabian says. She nods and begins opening it.

"I think that Senkhara must have tried to use her powers to get the bottle but must have failed because you NEED the key to open the case that the bottle is in." Patricia suggests.

"Yeah. I think so too." Eddie agrees.

"I agree too. The key is powerful. Like my locket. And I mean, what else do we have to go on?" I laugh shortly.

"Who's going to look after the bottle for now then?" KT asks holding the bottle.

"If everyone agrees - I think you should KT." I smile.

"Really?" She asks, quite happily.

"Yeah." Everyone says.

"Awesome!" She smiles.

"Anyway - who wants a movie night tonight then guys? In the living room with the others?" Amber asks.

Everyone responds with a yes - we haven't hung out all together in ages.

Everyone leaves the room to do their own thing.

Alfie has gone to see Willow because he hadn't spent time with her in ages.

Patricia and Eddie went to Eddies and Fabians room.

KT and Amber went to the living room where Mara, Mick, Alfie, Willow, Jerome and Joy were.

Me and Fabian decided to head through the kitchen and out the back into the frosty air - wearing our coats, scarves, gloves and more of course.

"Wow it's cold." Fabian laughs.

"The coldest it's ever been I think." I laugh.

Fabian wraps his arm around my my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder as we continue to take a walk around the house - we have nothing better to do.

We end up visiting the library that hadn't been used since I was last here (that's what Fabian told me). All of the stuff from the Egyptian exhibition had gone and all that was left were the old dusty books that no one had touched since the Frobisher's had been here.

We get back to the house an hour or less later and all of Sibuna house gather in the living room to watch a film (Jumanji). While me and Fabian were gone everyone had set out the snacks and blankets.

We had a really chilled and laid back night and it was perfect. All of us hanging out like normal college students. I just hope we all get to hang out like this more often - after we successfully trap Senkhara. Hopefully.