Season 1||Chapter 23

Ninas POV

*FLASHBACK TO THE GANG KNOWING RUFUS WAS DEAD*

We all arrived at where we have keeping Rufus. His pale, obnoxious body lay there. A small part of me kept saying 'Good Riddance'.

I bent down as everyone stood behind me and I reluctantly put two fingers on his neck.

No pulse.

"He's really dead." I said.

Everyone stayed quiet. Okay..? I thought.

"Well, erm, Fabian.." I started.

"Yeah Neens?" He replied.

"You said you think SHE killed him?...What if it wasn't?....I mean, there's a huge amount of possibilities here, he could have had a disease that resulted in death, or he could have had a..a heart attack, or.. he could have killed himself, by not breathing.." I said.

"We'll never know how he died or if Senkhara killed him." I finished.

"Nina you make good points but there is a huge possibility that she did kill him." Eddie said.

"Yeah, Neen, I mean as much as we all don't want to admit it..maybe it's true." Patricia said.

"Possibly.." I said and trailed off as I noticed Amber and Alfie were no longer here.

"Guys.. where's, eh where's Amber and Alfie!?" I asked alarmed.

"No wonder it was so quiet!" Patricia added.

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure they're fine." Eddie said. I could see the look in his eyes. I know they're not fine.

"Yeah, don't worry they've probably just gone to get some food or something." Fabian suggested.

"In the middle of this situation?" I said.

"Well...Alfie really does choose his moments for food." Patricia added. I laughed a bit and said "Let's go look for them.

*MEANWHILE*

Ambers POV

"Alfie..where are we??" I asked him as I pulled myself up off of the cement floor.

"Ow that hurt." I muttered staring at where I had fell down.

"I don't know ambs. But it's not good." He replied.

"Finally, children, you're awake!" I heard coming from a snarky voice, I knew all too well.

"Who's there?" Alfie exclaimed. "Is it an alien?!"

"Senkhara." I said and turned around.

"Ding Ding Ding! We've got a winner!" She laughed.

"What do you want from us!?" Alfie exclaimed, stepping in front of me. What a gentleman!

Amber shut up.

"Yeah, what've we done!?" I exclaimed.

"I just wanted to tell you something but with the way yous are speaking to me, I might not bother." She said.

"Oh shut up and just tell us." Alfie said.

"Straight to the point! I like it. Well, I killed Rufus. Now, go and tell your pathetic little friends so they start to panic it'll be funny watching you all squirm about trying to find out why I killed him. Ha!" She sneered.

"Why?" Alfie said.

"Why what?!" She screamed.

"Why DID you kill him and why tell us out of all people?" I asked.

"Don't you dare question me again! I have my reasons, Rufus knows how to kill me. So, I decided to kill him before you idiots got it out of him. You can now go." She declared and with that me and Alfie legged it to the door but we couldn't get through.

"On second thought...I might just keep yous here..?" She laughed.

"How can we not get out!?" Alfie screamed.

"I put a spell on the door, no one can get out unless I release the barrier." She said.

"Just let us go!" Alfie screamed.

She walked towards us, we kept backing away. "Stay still! And I'll let you go." She said.

And of course Alfie stayed still, ugh, since when does he trust her!

She mutters as she points her hands towards our heads  "You will not remember that I killed Rufus. But you will remember that you need to remember something. This way, it will eat you both alive. Ha, it will torture you both. Now, go."

And she flicked her hand at the door and me and Alfie turned and ran out. We ended up in the kitchen.

"How did we end up here, Alfie?" I asked.

"I don't know, we were just with the others.." he started.

"..And now we're in the kitchen?.." I finished.

"Lets go find the others." Alfie said.

"Does it feel like we are forgetting something alf?" I asked.

"Sort of but it's probably nothing." He said.