Season 1||Chapter 26

Quick warning - most of the stuff in this whole story is based on my imagination. Some of the Egyptian facts are real but everything to do with the gods being linked, might not be true but I did a lot of research for this chapter to make and find good information! Now enjoy this long awaited chapter!!

Ninas POV

Here we all are again, in shock, at another one of Senkhara's little surprises.

"Why would he have the mark?!" Patricia exclaims.

"Exactly, he's never really had much to do with Sibuna has he?" Amber replied.

"No offence Jerome, but there's nothing special about you so I don't see why you should have the mark..unless..." Alfie drifts off.

"Oh gee thanks guys. I feel really special here." Jerome added sarcastically with a loopy voice.

"Unless..." Alfie continues.

"What Alfie?" Fabian asks bitterly, still shocked from our discovery of the mark that had been given to Jerome.

"What if...don't think I'm crazy...but what if Jerome is a descendant of one of the gods. I mean, he might be a big deal in what's going down with Senkhara right now?" Alfie said.

We were all quite shocked. That's one of the smartest things he's ever said. I mean, no offence to Alfie but..

'When someone says no offence, it's going to be offensive Nina.'

'I'm getting sick of hearing your voice in my head all the time Eddie'

He chuckled. 'Tough. You're stuck with me forever.'

I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's not a bad idea.." Fabian said as he pulls open his laptop and begins researching to backup Alfie's idea.

"I will look for something too." Alfie says.

So Fabian and Alfie are doing some research while the rest of us are trying to calm Jerome down after he has a mini panic attack about possibly being a descendant of a god.

"I'm not apart of all this Egyptian nonsense. I'm Jerome. A normal kid who goes to a messed up school with wierd descendant people like you lot.-"

"Hey me and Patricia and Alfie aren't descendants dufus!" Amber buts in.

"I honestly don't care Amber, continuing on- And I'm a normal boy who has a perfectly normal girlfriend who I'm going to see right now." As Jerome says that he stands up and makes his way to the door.

"Jerome!" Pretty much all of us shout.

He stops dead in his tracks and turns around and begins "I'm leaving whether you li-"

"Guys! Guys! I've found something!!" Alfie exclaims. Fabian looks down at his laptop sheepishly.

"Hey..I beat Fabian at something. That calls for food." Alfie says as he jumps up, pushes Jerome out of the way of the door and runs out the room before anyone can stop him.

"Honestly he finds something and doesn't even tell us." Patricia moans.

"That's why IM going to look at it instead." Fabian says as he grabs Alfie's laptop and begins reading the website's information that is on the screen.

I see Jerome trying to sneak out of the room from the corner of my eye and I say "Don't even THINK about it Clarke."

He sighs, shuts the door and walks towards us.

"Descendants of the Egyptian gods sharing dreams is very normal. It is a symbol that shows they all must work together. The dreams start off with The Osirian, Descendant of Osiris and The Chosen One, Descendant of Amneris. They share dreams that can either haunt them or help them." Fabian says.

"Haunt more like." Eddie muttered.

"Hang on...how's this meant to help with Senkhara?" Amber asks.

"It's not. It's just information to show us how Jeromes linked to us." I say.

"But-" Amber gets cut off by Jerome saying, "Shut up with the chit chat and get on with the article Rutter."

Alfie walked in with a sandwich and gave a cupcake to Amber as Fabian began again.

"As I was saying, so the website says, soon enough another descendant of the gods begins to experience these dreams, The Chosen Ones Lover, Descendant of Thoth. This is because he is linked to the chosen one, and always will be because their fate is to always be with each other. It was written years ago that this is how it should be. But what's shocking is there is another person to complete their link of trust. The fourth member of the "demigods" - if you will. This member used to be referred to as The Forgotten One, Descendant of Seth." Fabian got cut off by Jerome.

"But..isn't Seth like full of evil?? He murdered his own brother Osiris and battled with his nephew Horus to be the ruler of the living." Jerome said shocking us all.

"Since when do you know all about Egyptian gods and stuff?" Fabian said.

"I actually don't know it just came flying out my mouth." Jerome said sounding truthful. He looked astonished and it was kind of funny.

"Let me finish reading this, it might explain more." Fabian said.

"So it says, the thing is, The descendant of Seth will be the total opposite of Seth, he will be kind hearted. But will be able to help the rest of the descendants and they will work together to defeat the evil coming their way." Fabian finished and we all began staring at each other.

"Well...welcome to the club Jerome." I say.

"I have no choice do I?" He said as he fell back onto Ambers bed.

"Nope. None of us do." I say.