Season 1||Chapter 7

No ones POV

Everyone left the Sibuna meeting except Fabian who stayed in Amber and Ninas room, he had to talk to Nina. They had all agreed to do some research and see if they can find anything about why Fabian had the same dream and why Eddie did too.

Ninas POV

Amber had gone to "get a shower".

I knew what she was doing, trying to get me and Fabian back together by leaving us alone.

He needed to talk to me but I honestly don't know what I'm meant to say to him, we're just sat in silence staring at the floor, too nervous to say anything.

I still like the guy, I can't deny that but I don't know whether he'd want to get back together with me.

I decided I needed to break this awkward silence.

"Fabian" "Nina"

We both spoke at the same time. We just looked at each other and within seconds we burst out laughing.

"You first." He said once our laughter calmed down.

"Thankyou, true gentleman as always Mr Rutter." I laugh.

You know that feeling when you are with your friends and start laughing out of control for no reason what so ever? That's what we were doing right now.

"Anyways, it doesn't matter what I wanted to say, what did YOU want to talk about?" I responded.

"Well, two things actually, number 1, what was the real reason as to why you dragged Eddie out the room?" He asked seeming much more calmer.

"The real reason is exactly what I told everyone else, I didn't know how to tell you in case you didn't have the dream" I answered with a bit of a shaky voice.

He said "Do I make you nervous miss Martin?"

We both laughed.

And I said "Sometimes, I guess, considering I haven't seen you in like over a year!" We both started laughing again.

"Sooo, what else did you want to ask?" I smiled

He looked nervous and started saying:

"Well, you know, how the dreams said we are soulmates, whether it's true or not, I..erm.. I still, I mean I know it's a coincidence, but I still like you Nina, and I'm not just saying this because of the dream it's because I have never been able to forget about you and I don't think I ever can."

We both blushed and I said "I've never forgotten about you either, Fabian, I still like you too and I'm quite relieved you told me..."

And I started laughing.

He then said "Me too, so I'd like to ask you out on a date, if you'd like to?"

He's so cute when he's shy!

I finally answer and say "I'd be honoured Fabian. Considering we've only been on one before. Weirdly. Unless sneaking around together for sibuna stuff counts." I laugh.

He laughed back.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, as he whispered in my ear: "You're my chosen one"

We stared into each other's eyes and I couldn't help but think.

I haven't felt his comfort in ages. I missed him so much. I've missed having my best friend. I've missed him SO much.

I missed solving the mysteries with each other.
I missed spending nights sneaking around the cellar or the attic or basically anywhere with this boy. I missed the way he made me feel with just a few words.

I missed everything there is to miss about him. I felt this sudden urge inside me. I needed to kiss him, now. If I didn't I'd regret it. It was like something was making me feel the way I do towards him right now.

I snapped out of my thoughts that seemed to last forever and leaned in, he did too as if he knew what I was thinking which wouldn't surprise me right around now.

I could feel his other hand make it's way to my hip as my hands made their way to his neck, we were inches away from kissing, our lips were so close, I could feel the electricity sparking inside me.

We were just about to kiss when Amber walked in and ruined everything, we immediately jumped back from each other and just glared at Amber.

Maybe it was for the best that me and Fabian didn't kiss.

I'll never know.

She said "Oh no, I just interrupted a MAJOR Fabina moment didn't I? OMG I'm soo stupid! Stupid Amber! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

She kept muttering stupid to herself, while looking for her hair dryer. Me and Fabian tried to hold in our laughter as we snuck out of the room.

As soon as the door shut, rockets of laughter came shooting out of us.

"Good Night, Fabian." I said.

"Good Night, Nina." He said the same way and as I walked to open the door he grabbed me by the wrist and put one of his hands on my waist. 

Like a magnet we were pulled together so quickly into such a passionate kiss.

We needed to kiss each other. We'd been apart for too long, we heard the clock down stairs which scared us half to death.

We pulled away in an instant. We looked at each other and smirked and he kissed me on the cheek and snook off downstairs again. "Night."

I walked into my room, biting my lip trying to pull together what happened. I leant my back against the door. I kissed Fabian, finally.