Season 1||Chapter 5

ALFIES POV
Nina!

JEROMES POV
Nina?!

MARAS POV
Nina?

JOYS POV
Nina?!

MICKS POV
Nina!

WILLOWS POV
Ooh she's pretty! I can't wait to be her friend! I was smiling and I looked at everyone else and all their mouths were wide open. I wonder why..? So I joined in too.

FABIANS POV
No..it it can't be. She's here? "N..N..N.." I began then amber interrupted.

"Yes stutter rutter, N-I-N-A, Nina" Amber finished for me.

Everyone else started laughing, Nina was staring straight into my eyes, I missed her beauty.

Everyone then focused their attention back on Nina.

Wow..she's beautiful. More beautiful than she already was the last time I saw her. She started to blush.

I blushed.

And she looked away. As did I.

Ninas POV
"I thought everyone would've been a little bit happier to see me" I chuckled nervously, seeing their shocked faces.

Joy said while standing up, smiling "Of course we are happy to see you Nina!! We were all just taken by surprise is all." She pulled me into a hug.

Then everyone started saying "Welcome back!" Or "We've missed you!" Or "Everything will be like it was!" I was so relieved as I hugged everyone.

Then a ginger haired girl walked up to me, she looked so full of joy. Wait ... she's the girl from my dream!

She said "Hi Nina! I'm Willow, Alfie's girlfriend. It's great to meet you! You're so pretty! I know we will be great friends, I can sense you have good vibes."

She hugged me as I said "Oh..erm..yeah. Nice to meet you too." And I chuckled slightly, as I hugged her back. She just said Alfie's girlfriend. Oh poor Amber. She told me how excited she was to see him again.

Everyone had made their way to the dinner table as Trudy was serving dinner a few moments later.

There was one person I still had to talk to, who was still sat on the sofa staring into my eyes. I blushed. Oh, how I've missed him. I went and sat next to Fabian.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." I smiled. I couldn't hold back any longer. I hugged him and he hugged me back. It had been ages since he'd held me in his arms, I missed him, I missed his scent, I missed his cute comments, I missed his shyness - I missed it all.

It felt like we were hugging for ages, I could tell he didn't want to let go, neither did I but everyone else would think something's up straight away. I noticed Amber from the corner of my eye who was about to explode with happiness and excitement.

I broke away at the same time he did.

"Nina..You..I..I thought you weren't coming back." He said nervously.

"Did you not want me to come back?" I ask smirking.

He puts his hand on my knee.

"Of course I wanted you to come back, Nina I've missed you so much!" He said grinning.

And then he pulled me back into a hug & I hugged back too. "I've missed you so much too. And I'm sorry about the letter."

"It's fine I guess. You had to do what you had to do." He said staring at the floor.

"I couldn't come back because of Eddie. But now he isn't the Osirian, so, here I am. I can stay." I smile. "Enough sad talk." I laugh.

"Yes." He laughed. "It's nice to have you back."

"Come on, lets eat, I'm starving!" I chuckled and he said "Me too."

And we headed to the table together.

We spent about two hours at dinner catching up with everyone. Especially me since I wasn't here last year, but none of the sibuna stuff had been mentioned which was a bit of a relief, hopefully it meant nothing had happened, I wanted to talk about that dream with sibuna.

Everyone was in the living area by now.

So I walked out the room saying I needed the bathroom and left my phone in the room, on purpose.

I walked back in 30 seconds later and said "I forgot my phone!" And slyly put my right hand on my eye as if to say I had forgotten it and looked at the sibuna gang whilst I mouthed sibuna and they knew exactly what I meant.

And I walked out the room and went upstairs and sat on my bed. And waited for them all.

NO ONES POV

Patricia and Amber then said "We're going to sort our rooms."

Everyone nodded.

Then shortly after Eddie said "Alf, Fabian, can I show you something I got over the holidays?"

They nodded and snook off up stairs and entered Nina and ambers bedroom.

Everyone wasn't surprised that they had all snuck off.