Season 1||Chapter 15

Nina's POV

Rufus agreed to tell them all.

"So, after I was banished by you idiotic but smart children.."

"We are either idiotic or smart. Choose one dude." Alfie interrupted. Eddie laughed.

He rolled his eyes, "As I was saying..I was in the afterlife you sent me to. It was nothing like I was expecting it to be. I was tortured by all the other spirits because I was a human who wanted immortality but failed. I wanted to get out. I needed to get out. So I made a deal with a certain someone. Or should I say, certain spirit.."  Rufus looked at me when he said about the spirit.

Senkhara.

"And that deal was if I could get that spirit out, they'd help me out too. So with a lot of research and experimenting. We were able to break out. I'm not saying how. But here I am. We mustn't of worked out how to keep me conscious but I'm awake now and unfortunately... I'm spending my first few days of freedom with you idiots!!!" He screamed.

We all looked shocked to be fair. I knew he was talking about Senkhara but none of them did. I don't even think Eddie knew.

"Which spirit?" Is all Fabian could say.

Rufus laughed hysterically.

"Like I'm going to tell you." He replied.

"Tell us!!!" Fabian screamed. As he screamed it was so loud the walls were actually shaking.

"Fabian calm down." I said as I squeezed his hand.

"Should I tell him, Nina?" Rufus asked.

I glared at him.

"Tell him what?" Patricia asked.

"Nina? Shall I tell him or do you want to?" He repeated and laughed straight after.

"Don't." Is all I could say.

Rufus continued "I guess you chose for me to tell him-them, then?"

I said "No!"

He continued "Nina here. Knows which spirit it is. This spirit came back to earth for vengeance on Nina. And possibly you miscreants." He looked at the rest of them.

"Nina?" Fabian said trembling now. He let go of my hand.

"Rufus! Shut up!" Eddie shouted.

"Her name begins with an S.. hmm what could that be? Oh yeah, Senkhara." Rufus said softly.

Everyone turned their heads to me. My eyes started to water.

"No." Fabian said, his face getting angry, but said it calmly.

"Oh yes dear boy. Senkhara is back. And she..." he looked at me. "..has got the mark of Anubis. Yet again." He began laughing.

"Nina?! Why didn't you tell me! We could of helped you! I could of helped you?" Fabian said, with tears welling up in his eyes.

"You don't think I wanted to tell you all? It's been killing me not telling you all. You especially Fabian! You know how I hate to drag you all into my mess! If I told you she would of stamped you all!" I tried to shout but I couldn't because I started tearing up too.

Of course we were all going to be upset- she was the worst villain we had to face.

Fabian said, "This is too much." He stormed out of the tunnels.

"Fabian. Wait!" I shouted and followed after him.

Patricia's POV

"Well that was a major Fabina set back!" Amber sighed.

"Amber!! Your best friend has just been cursed! Again! And you care about their relationship!?"  I screamed.

"I can't believe she has the mark!" Alfie said, putting his head in his hands.

"Who's Senkhara?" KT asked.

"Lets go. We will explain on the way KT. Rufus stay here!" Eddie said whilst wrapping more tape and rope round Rufus.

He has been quietly enjoying all the drama so I went over to him and kicked him in the shins and said "Not like he can leave anyways. Eddie? How do you feel about all this anyways?"

"I don't know how to feel." He said. We all ran out the tunnels and left Rufus and went to look for the - not so happy couple.