Season 1 Finale||Chapter 30

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*
Ninas POV

I caught the bottle that KT had thrown to me. Senkhara knew what we were about to do. She thought that by killing Rufus it would ensure that we would never find out about the bottle and how to use it: she was wrong.

Almost instantly we all knew what to do. It was as if the gods were telling us what to do.

I opened the bottle whilst Fabian, Jerome and Eddie had started saying the incantation to push Senkhara in.

The gods must be doing it. They want her gone as much as the rest of us. They'll be helping them - us. And then out of no where - I started saying something. Something different to them. Something to seal the bottle closed.

I heard a scream.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Senkhara screamed as she got sucked into the bottle whilst sending lightning bolts in every direction.

The boys began walking forward with one hand in front of them as if they are holding up an invisible force field to keep senkhara from escaping whilst I seal it.

Suddenly, all four of us dropped to the floor and all I could see was pitch black.

I could hear mumbled, panicked voices - Patricia, Amber and KT.

I felt someone grab my arm and someone grab my other as they tried to lift me up off the ground. I tried to help. I tried to stand up myself. But I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me.

NO ONES POV

Nina, Eddie, Fabian and Jerome were all unconscious and weren't responding. The only thing the girls had to go on was if they were breathing or not. KT had put the bottle in her jacket pocket whilst they all tried to help the four.

As KT and Patricia carried Nina to the house, Amber sprinted to ring an ambulance, for all of them including Alfie.

They started with Nina first because she was probably the lightest. Then they carried Fabian. Then Jerome then Eddie.

Little did the girls know, the four were somewhere else whilst their bodies weren't.

NINAS POV

Where am I??
I open my eyes to see a bright white room - it stung my eyes a bit.

With a strip of burgundy red going around the tops of the walls. I looked up to see - the sky? It was a dark navy and black colour with the brightest stars shining.

Who has a house without a roof?

Wait..

I was just on the school field - in broad daylight. Where am I? Where is everyone?

I sat up and looked around - wow this place is huge.

"NINA!!" I heard someone scream my name but faintly.

"WHO IS IT?!" I exclaim back.

"ITS FABIAN!! Follow my voice! We're waiting for you!!" He screamed back.

I began running in the direction of his voice. Who's waiting for me? Why? Where am I?

EDDIES POV
(A few minutes before)