Season 1||Chapter 24

Ninas POV

"Guys, there they are!" I exclaim as I see Alfie and Amber making their way over to us.

"Where were you guys?!" Fabian asked relieved.

"Eh..we don't actually knoww..." Alfie began.

They don't know..?

'That's what they said' I heard Eddie.

'Oh shut up!'

I looked at him and saw him smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean yous don't know where yous were!??" Patricia demanded.

"Isn't it obvious? We mean we don't know where we were. We were right behind yous then all of a sudden we...walked into ... the kitchen?" Amber said.

She started saying it with a confident attitude then near the end she didn't sound so certain of herself.

"Okay, now you've said it out loud, it doesn't make sense." Alfie said.

"Finally yous caught on!" Fabian said sarcastically.

"But it's true though Alfie! I don't remember anything else although.." Amber began.

"..we feel like there's something we are supposed to remember." Alfie finished.

"But we don't know-" Amber started.

"-what." Alfie finished.

Honestly.

"Adorable. Instead of finishing each other's sentences...try and remember where yous were?" Eddie said.

Alfie and Amber both look at each other and nodded.

"Oh no." Patricia said and all of a sudden they are both scrunching there faces up making grunting noises.

We all can't help but let out a laugh.

"Seriously guys yous need to try and.." I say when Alfie cuts me off.

"Wait! I actually remembered something." Alfie says and closes his eyes again. "It's like..the memories are in bits and pieces. We were falling...it's dark..and there's a thud. I think we hit the ground."

We all look at each other then at Amber.

She sees and says "Oh fine, I know what to do." And she scrunched her face up like Alfie again trying to remember.

"Oh yeah! Alfie remember I asked you 'Where are we?' And you said you don't know."

"That's helpful!" Patricia says.

"I can't remember anything else, sorry guys." She says with her eyes closed.

"I remember Ambs. I can't think of what else happened though." He says. "Maybe we were in the tunnels and fell maybe? That's how we get to Rufus isn't it.."

"True!" Amber said. "But it doesn't feel like the whole story."

"It doesn't sound like the whole story either.." I say.