Season 1||Chapter 6

No ones POV

Eddie, Fabian and Alfie had just entered the girls' room. The girls had already formed a half circle whilst waiting for the guys to join them.

Nina started to speak "Right guys, Sib..." when she was rudely interrupted by Eddie "Hang on I need to grab something!"

And with that he jumped up and sprinted out of the room, slamming the door behind him causing one of Ambers ornaments to fall off of the shelf.

Amber stood to her feet and shouted at the top of her lungs "EDDIEEE! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU CAN PAY FOR THA... oh whom I kidding he's long gone." And sat down with a sigh.

Nina squeezed her knee to comfort her but smirked at the same time.

Nina finally spoke after that and said "I wonder why he was in such a hurry to get something?"

Patricia then spoke up and said "If he comes upstairs with some food, I swear to the Egyptian gods I will..." she was cut off by Eddie walking back in the room where he was bombarded with questions.

Nina asked "Where'd you go?"

"I..." Eddie tried to respond but was cut off by Amber:

Amber screamed "YOU CAN PAY FOR THAT ORNAMENT YOU SMASHED EDISON!"

"Sor.." he was cut off again by Patricia.

"Thank god you didn't come back with food." she said while rolling her eyes.

Eddie began to chuckle then Alfie suddenly spoke.

"I wish you brought back food!" Alfie went in a mood and looked disappointed.

Then Fabian said "Enough with the questions and accusations guys! Sibuna?" He raised his right hand over his eye and everyone else did the same "Sibuna!"

Fabian then said "Soo.. before we get to what Nina wanted to say.. Eddie, where'd you go in such a rush??"

"Oh..er... I went to get this." He said grabbing something out of his pocket. The locket.

Nina gasped and said "Thank goodness you still have this, I've missed having this thing around my neck so much! Thankyou for keeping it safe Eddie!" She jumped up and gave him a hug and sat back down.

Patricia gave her the evils, Nina noticed and looked at Eddie. Eddie leant over and kissed Patricia on the cheek and grabbed a hold of her hand before turning back to the rest of the group.

Nina had put her locket on and felt a sudden rush of happiness.

Fabian broke the awkward silence and said "So, Nina, why did you call a Sibuna meeting?"

He gave her a little smile. She thought to herself  'Why can't I resist that smile?!'

She threw that thought to the back of her mind and smiled back and spoke "Well, about two or three weeks ago, I..I had a dream. Saying how, I NEEDED, to come back, and be with my Osirian, which is a little bi..Oh who am I kidding, VERY confusing, because Eddie isn't the Osirian anymore?" She let out a sigh.

The girls and Alfie were all confused, Fabian said to himself he had a similar dream, as did Eddie.

Eddie spoke up "Well, not to alarm anyone, but, I had the same dream except mine said something el..."

Nina quickly slapped him and he screamed "Ow! Nina what was that for!" Nina stood up, grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room, leaving the rest of them confused.

"Why did you drag me out?!" Eddie questioned Nina.

"Because, you were about to say that, in the dream, I had to come and be with my 'true love' which is obviously-"

"Fabian!" Eddie finished for her. She nodded.

"But...what if it isn't him though, it could be..Jerome? Or Alfie?" Nina said weirded out.

Eddie began to laugh so hard and said "Yeah right, and my true love is Mara! Of course it's Fabian, Nina!"

"I suppose you're right, but how am I, we, meant to tell him that, he didn't have the dream?!" Nina said

Eddie responded "Or did he?" He grabbed Nina's hand and pulled her back into the room.

Everyone was still sat in a circle. Patricia said "So, what was THAT all about?" Nina and Eddie sat down and looked at each other and nodded.

Nina began "Well there was something else in the dre.." Fabian suddenly cut her off and said "Sorry, but I had the same dream, and it told me to be with my true love."

He began to blush as Eddie and Nina shared a look, Eddie mouthed 'I told you so' then Fabian finished off :

"And the true love is, the chosen one. You, Nina, the dream said I had to come and be with you." His voice faded away when he said those last words.

Amber squealed.

Nina started to blush and said "Then there's no need for me to say what I was going to say, that's why I dragged Eddie out of the room, because I didn't know how to tell you exactly." Nina and Fabian looked at each other.

Amber spoke up after a while and said "So... Fabina is back on?"

Nina and Fabian shyly looked away.

Alfie said "The real question is, Why did Eddie and Fabian have the dream? Eddies not the Osirian anymore, Fabian hasn't got any powers. It doesn't add up."

Patricia said "Well I have a theory but don't take me up on this, what if, Fabian DOES have a power, or is gaining them and what if Eddie is becoming the Osirian again?"

They all just looked at Eddie and Fabian.