Season 1||Chapter 11

Fabians POV

"Senkhara.." Nina panted. She took us all by shock but we were all so relieved she woke up.

"Nina!!" I exclaimed and gave her a massive hug.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? Did you see Senkhara? Did she hurt you? I swear if she did anything to you...Do you need to see a doctor? Guys, she needs a doc-"

Patricia Alfie and Eddie were sat chucking as I was interrupted by Nina and Amber shouting "FABIAN!"

"W..what?" I stuttered

"Stutter-Rutter, hahaha" Alfie exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down!" Amber said.

"Breathe" Nina said as she squeezed my hand.

I took a deep breathe and calmed down.
"S..sorry, I was just-" I began

"Being over protective of Nina" Amber said winking and sounding flirtatious. Me and Nina blushed.

Ninas POV

"So, Nina, what happened when you were dead?" Eddie asked.

"How funny Eddie! Anyway well.. I can't actually remember much. I think nothing happened, at first. I just blanked out." I started when everyone just sighed hoping to get something out of me.

"Don't sound so disappointed!" I said feeling slightly offended. "You didn't let me finish, I know the reason behind the dreams. You need to listen."

"Go on.." Patricia urged.

"Well that's how the..dream - I want to say..started. Then after a while I was in this room, it was fully white. No doors. No windows. No nothing. So..I started to walk around when I found a book on the floor. A brown leather bound book, Titled 'The Answers'. I didn't know whether to open it, I thought, the answers to what? To the crown? To the dreams? I went to open it when it shocked me, another few words then appeared underneath the book title saying - 'Everything You Need To Know'. As if it was reading my mind."

Alfie was yawning at this point, and Patricia and Amber looked bored. Fabian and Eddie were the only ones who seemed interested.

"If I'm boring you guys, I'll shut up?" I said as nicely as I could.

Amber Patricia and Alfie quickly looked at me and turned red and began to listen to me again as Eddie and Fabian were laughing to themselves, making me smirk.

"So continuing on. I grabbed my locket to see if it would open it. It did. It had 1 sentence on every page. The first page said, here's the answers to your needs. And stuff like that, I turned the next page and it was full, it said 'Your Osirian is regaining his powers, he needs to protect you from a great danger. Beware, chosen one. Your lover, is another protecter, he is the descendant of Thoth. He is the one you will always love, he will always love you too. Work together to defeat this evil. Good lu-' that's when Senkhara came racing towards me with the mark on her hand. This brings us up to here, when I woke up." I sighed.

Everyone's mouths were just dropped. It was a whole lot of information to drop on them at once, I guess.

Fabian was the first to speak, "Did she touch you?!" He said sounding angry. He went to reach for my hand to lift my sleeve up, when I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"No, she didn't." I said smiling at Fabian.

"Good. Wait, so Im a descendant. I don't know if I should be excited, happy or terrified." Fabian responded.

"I'd be all three mate." Alfie said.

"Look guys it's getting late and Trudy will be wondering where we are. Let's get back to the house and try and sneak Rufus in without anyone noticing." I say.

Everyone agreed and began moving Rufus. I had left my bag behind so I ran back to get it as the rest were a few metres ahead of me.

I felt a slight burning sensation on my upper left arm. I winced in pain. I rolled up my sleeve to see..

The Mark of Anubis.

I can't let the others know. Not yet at least. They don't deserve to suffer because of me. Again.