Season 1||Chapter 4

No ones POV

Amber sprinted down the stairs leaving Nina to her thoughts.

10MinutesEarlier

Patricia and Eddie were in Eddies car, which was parked outside of Anubis.

"I'm nervous, Eddie, but I'm happy...I'm hervous" Patricia said seriously and panicky. "What if everyone's disappointed to see Nina after WE persuaded her to come!"

Eddie couldn't hold it in, he let out a massive laugh and said "Hervous? You really are something aren't you yacker?" He sat chuckling to him self until Patricia started punching him repeatedly on the arm.

"Yacker..Ow..stop..that hurts.. enough!!" He laughed as he grabbed Patricia's wrists to stop her from causing him more pain.

By now they were both giggling away to each other, Eddie was still holding Patricia's wrists as he pulled her in to a kiss, they were rudely interrupted by Alfie knocking on the car window, mouthing "Ooooo, Peddie mwah mwah." making kissing faces.

They got out of the car and Eddie said "Seriously dude?!"

Alfie just chuckled, shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his Suitcase and waddled off towards the house not even saying hi.

"As I was saying, Nina will definitely be wanted here. Everyone loves her! Even Joy. Let's go." Eddie says and they followed Alfie.

Back to present

No ones POV

Alfie entered the house hand in hand with Willow after reuniting on the steps outside Anubis, at the same time, Amber was running down the stairs. She shouted "Alfieeeee! And...Willow?"

She stopped mid way down the steps, she looked disappointed. Why was he with her? She thought Alfie loved her.

Alfie said nervously "H.Hey..Ambs." And quickly let go of Willows hand and started to look around cluelessly.

"Hi Amber!!" Shouted Willow excitedly, not noticing that Alfie had let go of her hand.

Amber continued down the stairs and said "Hey." And walked straight past the duo.

Trudy had already bombarded them both so Alfie wasn't able to chase after Amber.

Patricia and Eddie soon came in along with everyone else, including Mick who was back from Australia.

Fabian had arrived as well, but in quite a grumpy mood: knowing Nina wasn't going to be back again made him frustrated. But he was glad he could see his friends - his family. He was going to ask Eddie in private later why Mr Sweet never sent Nina a letter to come back.

Ambers POV

I can't believe Alfie! Holding hands with Willow. I thought he liked me. I thought he loved me.

Ugh, I shouldn't worry about him anyway. I need to focus on telling everyone Nina is back! Yeah.

Everyone was sat in the living room catching up when I stood up and said "Guys there's a new girl joining us for college! She's amazing! She's American too! I've already met her on the flight here." I squealed.

"Yes I know another American." I quickly added at the sound of Jerome sighing.

"She's sharing with me this year girlies so sorry! My rooms taken." I said a bit happier than I should of been.

Fabian said "What's her name?" Everyone else but Patricia and Eddie nodded in agreement with Fabian.

I responded nervously and said "That's not for me to tell you! It's rude! She will introduce herself, I'm going to go get her now!!" And I snuck off up the stairs leaving everyone else to their thoughts.

Fabian's POV

I wonder what the new girls like. Amber seemed a little bit too happy that there's a new girl... oh well... that's Amber for you.

I grabbed a cookie that hadn't been devoured by Alfie. He takes all the food whenever we are here and it really is nice to know he's lost a lot of his appetite this year. I look at him and see about 4 cookies shoved in his mouth.

Boy, was I wrong.

Ninas POV

This is it!! I thought as Amber came in and told me to come downstairs.

I'm going to see everyone again! I'm so excited! Hopefully it's nothing like my dream...

We tiptoed down the stairs and Amber told me to wait by the sarcophagus in the hall. I did.

I heard her say to the gang "Close your eyes! And don't open until I say so!"

I heard Jerome say no, but Amber made him.

Then she shouted for me to come in. I saw Patricia and Eddie didn't have their eyes closed and I waved at them and they looked really happy and waved back.

Amber said "Right guys! Open your eyes in 3...2...1..OPEN!!"

And they all opened their eyes.