Season 1||Chapter 18

Ninas POV

I managed to get, SOME, sleep after the tsunami of clothes Amber created last night, the rooms a mess!

I didn't actually go to bed until about 1AM because amber had to make sure the outfit was perfect. Ugh, sometimes she can be annoying but I've got to love her.

As soon as my head hit the pillow last night I was out like a light!

I checked my alarm clock,

10:23AM

Not long till I have to meet Fabian. I chuck on some slippers and go get breakfast. Or maybe lunch. Brunch it is I guess. I walk into the sitting area to see everyone but Fabian, Alfie and Willow.

"Morning" I shout to them all while pouring some Frosties into a bowl.

They all shouted back the same thing.

Amber came running in the kitchen as I grabbed the milk out of the fridge. I was just about to pour it in when she started shaking my arm squealing.

"Jesus Amber! I'm trying to pour something!" I say. Jerome heard and scoffed at Amber.

"Why aren't you as excited as me!! You're going on the first official 'Fabina get back together' date! It's a HUGE deal." She squeals.

"It's not that big of a deal, I mean, me and Fabian have done it before." I say.

"Not properly though! I'm getting you dressed and ready. NOW!" She shouts and pulls my arm while I've got a spoonful of cereal on my spoon about to enter my mouth.

It drops on the floor as I'm pulled away while shouting "Amber I wasn't finished!"

I hear Jerome laugh as I'm in the hall way and shout "Shut it Clark!"

That's when it was everyone else's turn to laugh.

"Amber! I'm hungry! Plus I still have about 3hours to get ready." I say annoyed.

"You'll get food later! And it's never too early to get ready for a big date. Now go and put this on!" She says as she hands me my outfit.

 Now go and put this on!" She says as she hands me my outfit

I really like it! She couldn't have chosen a better outfit. I think.

I come back in the room and her mouth drops open.

"Close your mouth before you start attracting flies." I say laughing.

"You look A-mahzing!!" She squeals.

"Amber please it's toooooo early to be squealing every second." I say covering my ears.

"Sorry but eeek I can't believe your going on a date with Fabian!" She says trying to fight the urge to squeal.

"I can. You're getting too annoying because we are going on a date! You better not be like this every time we go out! I might have to do the same to you when you go on a date!" I joke.

"Funny! But seriously though! I'm going to curl your hair and do your makeup!" She says.

"Ugh fine!" I say reluctantly. I don't want my makeup done it's so unnatural.

After what seems like a lifetime, I'm finally finished. And Amber was right, it would take a while to get ready.

I look in the mirror and think, today's going to be a day to remember.

I actually looked decent, I guess.

Ambers taking a load of photos.
"It isn't prom." I say.

"Your humour is outstanding today Martin." She says sarcastically then laugh.

It's time to go and luckily I'm ready for this.

- I've had food during all of this too. Don't worry.

I walk to the bottom of the stairs and see Fabian waiting for me with a single red rose.

Could he be any cuter. I see his face brighten as he sees me and smiles.

"You look amazing Nina. Really you look stunning." He said with his jaw dropped slightly.

"Thankyou! You don't look too bad yourself." I say kissing his cheek. I notice he turns a shade of pink and he says "For you."

He holds out the rose. I take it.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Definetly!" I reply.

We walk out the door and I can just tell this date is going to be the best.