Season 1||Chapter 25

Ninas POV

"I know!" I laughed as me and Eddie sat on my bed.

"How are you doing, Nina? Even I can see through that laugh that something's wrong." Eddie said.

I couldn't help it. I burst out crying again. Eddie saw earlier but I never told him why, he just started cheering me up.

"Please tell me Nina." He said again.

"It's Fabian." I say.

"What about him? Is he hurt?" He asks.

"I wish." I say back.

"What do you mean?" He asks shocked.

"He cheated on me." Eddies face was a mix of emotions. Shocked, sad, and most of all..... angry.

"He wouldn't do that Nina." He says.

"Really? Then how would you explain me walking in on him and Joy sucking each other's faces off!." I blurted.

"Joy?!!" He says angrily.

"Yeah. Joy. I guess she finally got what she wanted. I thought she liked me now too." I say bluntly.

"Joy is with Jerome though!! That little witch. The pair of them won't see what's coming when I go to tell them off. I can't believe Fabian would do that!!" Eddie shouts.

"Hey. Calm down." I say trying to get him to sit back down, which he does.

"Nina.." he says staring at me. "I'm so so sorry."

"Its fine. I guess I just wasn't good enough for him." I say starting to cry again.

"Hey look at me. There's nothing wrong with you. It's him. You deserve way better than him." He said firmly.

"Thanks Eddie." I say.

We just sat staring at each other. I don't know why but all I could do was search his face. I started at the top, looking into his deep eyes. I never noticed how nice they are. My eyes wandered all over his face. It looked like he was doing the same thing with me. My eyes landed on his lips.

We sat like that for a while. Then all of a sudden Eddie moves closer to me. Still staring at me. He reaches his hand forward and moves a piece of my hair and pushes it behind my ear.

Then he leans in and...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I shoot up and stare in to space. "What the actual hec was that dream?" I say as I knock my alarm off.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it!?" I shout.

"Eddie and Fabian." Eddie shouts.

Oh god.
'Oh god indeed' I hear Eddie in my head.

"Come in." I say. I see amber isn't in so she must have got up early. No surprise there. She's probably doing her makeup.

The pair of them walk in, still in their pyjamas and Fabian sits on my bed and Eddie sits on Ambers.

"The same dream?" I ask.

"Yep." Eddie and Fabian say together.

"Think it was Senkhara?" Fabian asks.

"I don't know what to think anymore." I sigh.

"What could it mean?" Eddie asks.

"Maybe some sort of warning from her. I mean... ugh I don't know." Fabian says. "It's too early for my brain to function."