Season 1||Chapter 19

I know this chapter will be cringey but that's what I love! And I thought it would be perfect for their date. I thought Fabian would do something similar to be fair so don't laugh okay😂😅

Ninas POV

We walk out the door and I can just tell this date is going to be the best.

With my hands intertwined with Fabians, I look ahead to see something I'd never expect to see on a date. A long, and I mean LONG- car. Well a limousine. I hate that word. I laugh.

I bite my lip to stop laughing because it's so unexpected. It's so sweet though.

"I know it's a bit...over board...but I wanted to make this date special, with slightly better food." He giggles.

I laugh along too. "I love it. But we aren't going out in public in it are we?" I say trying not to sound cruel.

"Don't worry I know it's a little embarrassing, so I found out some routes that don't involve a whole lot of staring." He says smiling.

I smile back as we walk towards the beautiful sight. He holds my hand as I climb in. There's already a driver. How can he afford this! He climbs in after and tells the driver to go.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. But it's one of my favourite places ever. Thankfully it's right here in Liverpool. Well, a little outside but still, it's easy to get too." He squeezes my hand.

"I just need to ask. How could you afford this? It seems like it must of cost a lot!" I say astonished.

"That's for me to know, and you to not find out." He says and kisses my nose.

I blush and turn back to the amazing view of England. I wish I lived here. I mean, when I leave Anubis, I think I might live here. But that's a long way away. But it could be a plan.

After a lot of laughter and talking. We pull up outside a shady looking building. I start feeling a bit anxious.

Fabian notices my face expression and squeezes my hand. "Don't worry. It's way better once you get inside. I promise." He reassures.

My heart rate drops again to normal, because of his reassurance. We get out the vehicle and thank the man then, begins to drive away.

Fabian leads me round to a tall metallic fence.. He pushes it open and I see a hill of grass. "Do we have to go down it?" I ask staring at the grass.

He looks at me about to speak when I rudely interrupt.

"Hey! I know. Come on!" I smile and grab his hand and pull him down the hill running.

"Well that was a lot funner than going down the steps." He says laughing.

"Steps?" I say.

He points to some concrete steps I never noticed before. Now my shoes are soaked because of the rain from this morning.

"Oh well." I sigh trying to hide my disappointment.

"Straight through here. It's a private place. You can only know about this place if you've been invited here before. As for me I have been before. Not many people know this is here." He says pushing open the better looking door.

He holds my hand as I go through first. It's super dark.

"Fabian where are the lights?!" I say panicking a bit. I hate dark spaces.

"It's fine I'm here. I need the lights off so it has the full effect when I.." he switches them on. I see stunning walls of artwork.

Not art in frames, I mean, the walls are covered in different drawings and paintings.