Season 1||Chapter 20

Ninas POV

"Not now Amber its late!" I said to Amber for the millionth time since I got back from my date with Fabian.

"Oh please Nin! I want to know how it went! What happened? Where did you go? Was he a gentleman? Did he-"

"Amber! Shut up, I'll tell you tomorrow." I said annoyed.

"Ugh! Noooooo! I'm not going to bed until you tell me!" She protested.

"No" I said
"Yes" she said
"No" I said
"Yes" she said
"No!" I said
"No" she said
"Yes" I said.

Crap.

"Ha ha! You have to tell me now!! You agreed!" She laughed.

"Ugh fine! Just don't wake me up early tomorrow like you always do!" I sighed.

"Yay!!!!!!!!" She screamed. And all of a sudden Trudy came bursting in with a robe on and green stuff all over her face.

She was a little bit too loud.

"What's wrong?! Where's the intruder?!" She shouted with her fists held high.

Me and Amber burst out laughing. "Sorry Trudy. Ambers just a bit excited."

"It's fine. Get to sleep both of you it's late." She muttered and walked out the room.

"Reminds me of my first years here." I laugh.

"Tell me!" She said ignoring my comment.
I rolled my eyes.

And we just talked and talked and talked.

Thankfully Amber was satisfied by the end of the story.

And eventually fell asleep.

Thank god.

Next day

I walked down the stairs to see everyone sat in the living room. I walked in to greet them and they all stared up at me.

"What?" I asked walking towards the breakfast table.

"Well, Amber has just relived your day out with Fabian from yesterday." Eddie winked.

'Shut up!' I said to him in my mind.
'Make me.' He responded and grinned.

"It sounded wonderful Nina, honestly." Mara said in awe.

"Yeah, I wish Jerome would do something like that for me." Joy said.

"Hey! I didn't think you were into that kind of stuff!" Jerome defended.

Joy just rolled her eyes.

I caught sight of Fabian blushing and smiling at me. I laughed and sat next to him and grabbed his hand as we all emerged into conversation.

Sibuna had all made their way to mine and Ambers room after breakfast.

We needed to figure out everything, and me and Eddie are finally going to tell everyone that we can mind-link each other.

This should be fun.

"So.. it feels like it's been a while since we all last talked in an official Sibuna meeting." Eddie said sarcastically and laughed.

"Couldn't agree more." Patricia said and laid her back on the side of the bed, as she was sat on the floor.

She rolled her eyes.

"Well..me and..Eddie need to tell you all something. And yous can't freak out, for this part anyways." I muttered.

"There's two things you need to tell us?" Alfie asked.

"That's why she said it Alfie. Duh." Amber said.

"Yes Alfie. And less of the attitude Amber, please." I said.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"Eddie..?" I said meaning for him to start.

"Me and Nina can communicate to each other." He said.

"Never!" Patricia said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed not including Eddie.

"I mean..we can talk to each other with our minds. We can mind link each other." He finished.

"Yeah. Remember when Eddie told me to calm down in the hallway. It's because he could hear my thoughts. I was panicking and freaking out about you know who and he heard and told me to calm down." I said.

Everyone didn't know what to say. Alfie broke the silence by saying.

"That's so cool! That's not fair, why can't I do that with people!? Ahhh maybe if I try hard enough I can communicate with people! Jerome get ready!"

Jeromes not even here.

All of a sudden he squeezes his face super tight and makes a grunting noise.

"Alfie! Stop it before you hurt yourself." Fabian said as everyone was laughing.

"If they can do it why not me!" He demanded as he stopped doing what he was doing.

"Because we're descendants of the gods." Eddie said after laughing.

"Then what about me?" Fabian asked.

I never thought of that. Why can't he? He should be able to. He's a descendant.

"I don't know." Me and Eddie said.

"There must be a reason. Maybe because you're the chosen ones love? You're not the Osirian or chosen one. Maybe it's just a thing between us." Eddie said.

Fabian looked a bit sad. But then again relieved.

"Yeah, maybe yous have been able to do it all along but didn't realise." Fabian said.

When everyone wasn't looking I mouthed to Fabian, Are you ok? He nodded and listened to what Eddie was saying.

"We have something else to tell you all. Nina really doesn't want to but we have to tell you all because it's serious and we can't keep it from you anymore." He said.

"What is it?" Patricia said.
"Yeah.." Alfie and Fabian responded.
"What now?" Amber said.

Me and Eddie looked at each other and said
"Senkhara's worse than ever before."