Levels To It

(3 years later)

Nicki and Drake have moved on and are now sophomores in Highschool. They didn't further the curiosity of their relationship because they didn't feel a need to call themselves dating or say they were anything more than friends.

Drake had just finished up his basketball game.

"Nicki were you riding with us? "  Kat asks.

" No, I'm riding with Jayson "she says.

"Okay see you tomorrow"  she says and gets in the car. Drake walks past Nicki and sees her.

"Aye the car is that way " he says making her laugh.

" I'm not riding with you guys" Nicki says.

"Why not? "

" Jayson wanted to take me home" she says. Drake looks in his direction and looks back at Nicki.

"Yall been talking? " he asks.

" Maybe why? "

" I see you still like to play games" he says.

"Drake go find Alicia or Draya to mess with" she says.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he says.

"Drake " Draya yells walking up to them. He looks back and gives her a headnod.

" I'm not the only one that plays games" she says and gets in the passenger side of Jayson's car. Drake talks to Alicia for a minute then gets in his car.

Going home he goes into Kat's room and interrupts her phone conversation.

"Ugh I'll call you back " she says groaning cause he wouldn't leave her alone.

" What do you want Drake? " she asks.

" Sorry to interrupt you and Myles phone conversation " he says referring to her boyfriend. They've been dating since the beginning of the year and it's her first boyfriend.

" What's so important that you had to make me get off the phone?"

"How serious is Nicki about Jay? " he asks. Kat just looks at him smiling.

" Why didn't you just date her when you had the chance? " she asks.

" Kat that didn't answer my question" he says smacking his teeth.

"So! That didn't answer mine either" she says. "Nicki is feeling him now that she getting closer to him now I guess. But you shouldn't care. You got all them thots on you"  she says.

"I can't help that girls want me"

"Except the girl you want" she says snickering. He smacks his teeth and leaves.

Nicki was sitting up in her bed when she sees Drake waving out of his window trying to get her attention. She gets up rolling her eyes and opens her window.

"Tell me something " he says.

" Something" she says being sarcastic. He laughs.

"That was pretty funny" he says. "But nut funny enough"  he adds making her smack her lips.

"What is it Drake? "

" You not about to date Jay are you?" she laughs.

"What does it matter to you? "

" Cause. Just cause" he says.

"If we date,  you will know" she says.

"All I'm saying is be careful. He is a junior and you're a sophomore" he says to her. Nicki stopped paying attention to Drake.

"Goodnight Drake" she says about to let her window down. He shake his head and let's down his.

Nicki sees a message from Jayson saying "Goodnight" to her. She replies and goes to sleep.

-Sense any Jealousy from Drake?