Dumb Rich

It was now time for college and the summer was time spent for the upcoming Fall semester. Nicki was going to stay in New York meanwhile Drake wasn't going to college. He was more focused on jumping straight into his career.

"I'll visit atleast once a week" he says to Nicki over the phone. He was looking at her through his window.

"Visit my house?" She asks. Nicki used some of the money her mom had saved up for her to buy her an apartment and a new car. She had about $18,000 of it left. She had gotten more money from her grad party.

"Yeah. I'll be there" Drake says. Nicki and Drake knew they were going to be separated after she started her classes. She had a gotten a record deal and so had he, except Nicki was also continuing her education.

"I'll miss you " she says to Caiah hugging him. He just laughs hugging her back.

"I'll miss you too" she says to Kat. Kat was moving to Los Angeles to pursue her career of being a actress. She was going to be in a new tv series.

"I'll miss you too Nic" she says hugging her.

"Nika we gotta go if you wanna make it to orientation" Mama Carol says.

"Okay. I'll call you" she says kissing Drake. When's he tries pulling away he grabs her again hugging her tight.

"Babe you'll see me next week" she says giggling.

"I know you just smell good" he says laughing with her. She pecks his lips and pulls away. "I'll talk to you later" he says. Nicki then leaves with her mother.

Drake and Kat go back home and finish packing for when they leave. It was only a matter of time when they were really going to grow up.

(Short because it's an introduction into a new chapter of them, so vote for next update to come please)