Said and Done

** I'm fast forwarding a lot through this book now if anyone hasn't noticed***

(A week later)

Nicki was going to Cash Money Records to meet up with Lil Wayne. He wanted to have her do a session and see what she comes up with off the top of her head.

"I might go to jail for fuckin with Hell Rell
If he get ill and pull on my ponytails
I heard Maino life is like a movie
Set up the cameras fuck him in the jacuzzi
Freaky Zeke that should be easy
He just came home I know he wanna bone
But what about JR Writer, I'mma skill him
And when I r-r-ride him, I'mma grill him
The nigga Pap he might could fuck me
But I ain't tryna Be drip Drippin a Gino green
Tell Stacks to bring the black card up
But if I fuck him would he would he yell squad up!
Tell Rich Boy to send me a pink toy
Throw some d's on it & im might breathe on it
& when Im Philly I gotta Fuck Gillie
Snacth his big max & slap a bitch silly"

Wayne cuts the best and turn when he sees Nicki face and hears Drake clapping.

"That was great" he says. Nicki walks out the booth and is confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"To see you" he says.

"I'll give y'all a minute" Wayne says walking out.

"How have you been?" He asks. Nicki takes a seat on the couch.

"Good. You?"

"I've been okay. I noticed you at the party" he says.

"Yeah. I seen you too" she says.

"Nicki I miss you" he says.

"Wonder why" she says.

"Are you with anyone?"

"Are you Drake?" She asks.

"If you talking about me and Carla-"

"I am"

"We not dating. We just hanging out"

"Kissing in public is not hanging out" she says.

"Okay she wants to date me but I'm stuck on you" he says.

"You might wanna get over that" Nicki says.

"How can I get over a girl I've been in love with forever and still am in love with"

"Drake I'm in love with you still too but you failed to take up for me at the party. Before then you kept letting your jealousy get the best of you over me and Aaron"

"I had my suspicions "

"Well your suspicions is what somewhat got us closer. So to answer your question yes, I am dating someone".

"You could date anyone but him"

"And you could be with me but you're not" she says.

"Nicki you're mine and you know it. You're only with him because you wanna hurt me"

"And you're only with Carla because you want to be. You still listening to other people. Stewart had a problem when I was around but when Carla is around does he make you hide her as your little girlfriend too?"

"She not my girlfriend. And why are you so upset?"

"Drake I hate that you let me be alone. You have me too much space."

"I wasn't trying to Nic. I was just caught up in my album and went on tour"

"Drake I can't be with you" Nicki says starting to cry.

"Why not?"

"I'm pregnant Drake" Nicki says. He then takes a seat next to her. "I found out yesterday and I just... I just can't" she says. Nicki gets up and grabs her jacket.

"Nicki"

"Bye Drake" she says leaving. He sat there confused and hurt all in one. He didn't know what to do but one thing was for sure. He was mad.

Nicki finds Wayne and tells him to call her if he has anything lined up for her. Nicki goes to her moms and sees Caiah moving the lawn.

"Hey" she says hugging him.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"To see mama. Where is she?"

"Gardening" he says. Nicki walks through the house to the back and sees her mom planting some seeds.

"Hey mama" she says. Her mom gets up happy to see her and hugs her.

"What are doing here?" She asks.

"I need to talk to you" she says.

"Okay. Let's go inside" she says. Nicki takes a seat on the couch. When her mom sits next to her she sheds a tear. "Baby what's wrong?" She asks taking her hand into hers. Nicki lays on her moms chest hugging her while crying.

"I made a mistake" she says.

"What you talking about?"

"I'm p-pregnant" she says almost in a whisper. Yet it was audible enough.

"Nika... it's not Drake's is it?"

"No. We broke up months ago." She says sitting up and wiping her tears away.

"The person you're pregnant by are you dating him?"

"Yes but I don't want him. I was mad at Drake one night I seen him with another girl and waned to make him mad. But I went too far and the person I'm with he is with some other girl and I know it" she says about to cry again. "I'm scared. I don't know what to do" she says. Her mama just holds her in her arms. Caiah then walks in and sees them.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Carol just ignores him. Nicki was feeling so disgusted on the inside.

"We'll talk about it as a family later. You go up to your room and get some sleep" she tells Nicki.  "Caiah you go wash up cause you stink. Smelling like grass" she says.

Nicki had received a few phone calls and text from Drake but she just ignores him. Getting up in the middle of the night she hears her mom praying in her room.

"Lord just let my daughter find a solution to her weary" she says. Nicki sheds a tear and goes back to her room for the night.

What's the real reason why Nicki is crying? What's the real problem here? Comment on it!