3-12

Remember when they first met? It was at that moment when it all started...

"Nika your hair looks so good" Carol says snapping pictures.

"Mama you gonna make me late" Nicki says grabbing her phone.

"Okay okay. Go inside. We'll see you later" She says hugging Nicki before getting back into her car. Nicki goes inside the building and sees Drake standing with his best friend Wayne.

"Hey" she says walking up to them.

"Hey baby" Drake says pecking her lips.

"Kat your hair is straightened" Nicki says surprised. Kat laughs.

"I know right. Took a long time" she says rubbing her fingers through it.

"You crinkled yours?"

"Yeah. That took a while too" Nicki says.

"Yo can we get started? A nigga got plans after this grad shit" Wayne says making them laugh.

"The practice yesterday was funny" Nicki says.

"Yeah. Me and you will be chairs away from each other" Drake says.

"Oh is your phone on vibrate?" Nicki asks.

"Yeah. They was playing games thinking we can't be on our phones while on stage" Wayne says. Nicki shakes her head.

"Where is your tassel?" Drake asks Nicki.

"Oh!" She says feeling around her thighs. She unzips her gown and pulls her tassel out her dress pocket.

"What you doing wearing this?" Drake asks. Nicki laughs.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's too see through" he says.

"No it's not. It's not even showing anything. And if anyone is going to see anything, it'll be you" she says zipping it back up. He sucks on his lip.

"Mhm. Better be only me" he says.

"Boy bye" Nicki says laughing. The graduation director directs everyone in a order and onto the busses. Nicki and Drake were then separated.

They had to wait in a lobby of the center their ceremony would be taking place. Everyone was having a restroom break, fixing their hair and makeup, taking selfies and group pictures.

"You look cute enough to be in my picture" Drake says teasing Nicki. She laughs snatching the phone and takes a picture of them. They then get photo bombed by Kat.

"That looks so cute" she says looking at it with him.

"Only cause you in it" he says. "But it does." He says.

"You ready?" She asks fixing his tie.

"Yeah. Been waiting decades for this" he says as they both laugh.

"You look good" she says. The lights then dim and a slide of the students is played from baby pictures to their senior pictures.

"Oh my gosh, look at Aubrey" Nicki teases. After a few more others pictures Nicki's came up.

"Little Onika" Drake says in a baby voice. Nicki hides her face laughing.