Sparks Fly

** Okay you've reached your goal. This is dedicated to OvOSCC6 and NorminahWorld. They were on go for this chapter. Enjoy and please be mature about the activity that is about to take place. Leave comments and votes please. Y'alls feedback is important and motivational when I know you're interested.**

••••••••••
RECAP: Song Below Is Background Music
(I love this whole album btw, I recommend)

Time: 2:42 a.m

"You aight Nic? I can't deal if you start crying" he says making her laugh.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm great actually" she says. "In fact I feel heavy weight was taken off me" she says grabbing Drake's hand. He looks down and back at her. "Drake I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I was just hurt because you were not mine" she says.

"I was jealous of the way you were with Calvin. I wanted to be the one that made you smile" he says.

"Calvin was my first but I was thinking of you" she says.

"I always thought every girl was you" he says. Nicki and him laugh.

"Drake I just want you" she says. She grabbed his face and leaned in for a kiss. Drake accepted and made out with Nicki. He then pulls away.

"Nicki you been drinking" he says.

"So have you" she says. "And I'm not drunk. I took two shots. That's always been my limit" she says. He laughs.

"I had three but I ain't fucked up"

"So what you wanna do Drake?" She asks. He just bites his lip and takes her up to his room. Entering inside Drake shuts and locks his bedroom door.

"You have a condom right?" She asks.

"Of coarse" he says pulling one out from his nightstand. He goes up to Nicki and stares at her before kissing her. He holds her waist as they indulge into the kiss more. Drake's thoughts consisted of how soft and warm her lips were against his. The touch of electric attraction between the two. He holds her by the waist and tongues her down she tugs on his shirt.

Nicki pulls away to let them both catch their breathes. She smirks lifting the shirt up to take it off. Showing her nicely sized breast in her burgundy laced bralette. Drake takes off his shirt and Nicki walks up to unbuckle his pants. He kisses her as she does so. He steps out of pants and sits her on the edge of the bed.

Lifting up her legs he slips off her shorts. Getting between her legs right after he kisses her deeply. Wrapping her legs and arms around him he picks her up. Nicki caressed his face as he laid her back down on the bed. He licks his lips seeing her whole body in the dim lighted room. He gets between her legs and feels how wet she is. Nicki giggles in a cute way and arches her back quick feeling Drake's tongue insert between her folds. She moans lightly. Her thighs tensing up and her legs propped open with his grip. She grips the sheets moaning out and tilting her head back.