Present Future

Nicki and Drake smile at each other after explaining that phase in their life.

"Okay so you two have been okay since?" Ebro asks.

"Yes" Nicki says. "We still had and have problems like any other relationship but it's been good" Drake answers.

"What are further plans? Cause everyone is questioning marriage and babies" Ebro says. Nicki laughs.

"If you must know. Me getting pregnant by someone else the first time and then having to go through an abortion it had me scared to have a family and not be sure if it's really what I wanted" Nicki says.

"Well everyone always tells us that 'you two are the power couple in the game and y'all need to just settle this' " Drake says laughing with Nicki.

"Yeah cause to y'all we are married already and suppose to be working on a baby" Nicki says to the crowd as they clap and cheer.

"We need answers" Ebro says. "Cause you been putting up rings and baby emojis for a while now"

"Drake proposed to me a long time ago" Nicki says cackling. "We've always been engaged" she says.

"But we will be having a wedding this spring because my baby is having a baby" Drake says. The crowd gets excited making Nicki blush and hide her face.

"That's great. Congratulations to you two. Hope I have an invite to the wedding."

"We got you" Drake says.

"Yeah and it will be filmed but we don't know if we want it to be public or not" Nicki says.

"What? Y'all better put it out public" Ebro says. The crowd then cheers.

"We gotta think on it" she says.

"Okay okay. What about the music? What's in store for the fans?"

"My album will drop in a few weeks" Drake says making his fans get excited.

"I'm working on my music as much as I can before this baby comes. But when the baby is here I will be working on my acting so be ready for that" Nicki says smiling.

"Nicki ain't letting nothing stop her" Ebro says laughing. "But that's great. I'm sure it'll all be dope and I appreciate you coming out today and giving us these exclusives " he says. "Well that's the end of it everybody , you're listening to Hot .97" he says.

Nicki and Drake get up and leave out the studio.

"Notifications already blowing up" Nicki says once they are in the car. Drake laughs sitting next to her.

"You already knew once we told the news that everyone will be wildin" he says.

"Yeah. But we gotta figure out how we going to deal with the questions"

"One day at a time" he says. Nicki smiles and kisses him.