Rekindle That

Drake had been out the hospital after healing and had big news from his sister.

"Brotherr!" She says happy to see him. He chuckles hugging her.

"Hey Kat. What's the big news you just had to tell me in person?" He asks as they sit down on the couch together.

"Drake he asked me to marry him" she says holding up her left hand.

"What? Branden popped the question to my sister?" He asks looking at the ring. "I'm happy for you. Y'all been together for a while and you seem happy with him" he says.

"Thanks" she says. "We are having a party on my birthday and that's when he will do it in front of everyone" she says.

"That's good Kat. I'm happy for you" he says making her smile.

"So what's been up with you? I talked to Nicki and she said she seen you" she says.

"You talking about Tamera?" He asks.

"Yeah. Your fiancé?" She questions making Drake laugh.

"That girl crazy. Just last week she tried to make some accusations that she was pregnant by me. She helpful and everything but she clingy and crazy" he says. Kat laughs shaking her head.

"Drake you know what your problem is? You don't know how to cut out the extra that comes with your career" she says.

"Kat I just don't know how to stop it. And then with Nicki it comes at the worse times. I wanna show her this is all just not happening but I think she has given up on hope for us being a couple again"

"She has or you? When Nicki left I recall you coming around with that girl Carla, then it was Niomi and now it's Tamera. Girls can't just have the idea on their own and go through with it" Kat says. Drake laughs.

"I'll get it right" he says.

"Well I hope it's soon" Kat says standing. "I'll see you at my party this weekend." She says hugging him before leaving.

Nicki got news about Kay's birthday party and was ready to go. When she gets to her house there was family and friends she knew in relation to Kat.

"Hey Nicki" Sandy says coming to hug her. Nicki smiles hugging her back.

"Hey" she says hugging her back.

"I'm so happy to see you" she says.

"It's good to see you too" she says. Kat then spots her practically screaming.

"Nicki!" She squeals hugging her tight. "You're just in time" she says.

"In time for what?" Nicki asks. Sandy smiles walking into the living room with them. Kat's boyfriend pulls Kat to the side after having everyone's attention. He then gets on one knee. Drake then appears right next to his mom and Nicki to watch.

"Never have I met anyone as goofy, lively, smart and as beautiful as you. We've been together long enough and I don't wanna let anymore years go by without calling you my wife. Kat will you marry me?" He asks looking up at her. Kat smiles hard and says yes. She kisses him after having the ring placed on her finger. Everyone was clapping and congratulating them. Nicki walks outside and Drake follows behind.

"Nicki you alright?" He asks. Nicki wipes her tears away quickly turning to him.

"I'm fine" she says.

"Yeah right" he says.

"Drake I'm serious. I'm-"

"Disappointed in me" he says finishing sentence. "I know you're wanting that and wanting me to give it to you" he says.

"So much has been off with our relationship Drake. I'm tired of feeling the way I feel"

"Me too Nicki and I don't want you feeling any pain in your heart anymore. Them other females don't ever compare to you and I know you know it. You said it yourself."

"Drake I just want us to work. I don't any interference. I want to be positive that you don't see anyone but me" she says shedding tears. Drake was pretty emotional himself.

"There isn't. Baby if you want me to propose to you I'd do it in a heartbeat. I belong to you Nic" he says getting down on his knees in front of Nicki. "I promise I only love you. I wanna give you everything you want and need and more " he says. "I'm sorry" he says as Nicki pulls him up and into her for a kiss. He holds her close kissing her back.

Kat was in the house wondering where they went and walks out but goes back inside seeing them kiss. She smiles.

"Where is your brother?" Her mom asks.

"Making up something for me" she says smiling.

Drake pulls away from Nicki.

"I'm done being your best friend and your man. I wanna be your everything." He says. Nicki smiles as he wipes her face.

"I just want you to do right by me Drake" she says.

"I know baby" he says. She hugs him tightly. After getting themselves together they go back inside with everyone else and see Kat and Branden all hugged up.

"Everything okay?" She asks them.

"Yeah" they say. For the rest of the night they all enjoy the party.