Four Pink Walls

A year has now gone by. Nicki is almost done getting her first degree and going into her music. Drake is finishing up an album and about to go on tour. Kat is getting more fans and followers from being on tv. Caiah is about to graduate and start his own career.

"Baby let's go out. I haven't seen you in like forever" Drake says. Nicki laughs into the phone.

"It's hasn't been forever. Last time you seen me was last week" she says. He chuckles. "But okay. I'll meet you downstairs" she says.

"See you in thirty" he says.

"Where are you about to go?" Nicki's friend Sharika asks. She was also her roommate.

"Out with Drake" she answers.

"Y'all are so cute. Too bad you're taken though" she says.

"Don't start that" Nicki says.

"I didn't say anything" she says putting her hands up.

"Mhm" Nicki says going to change. She goes downstairs afterwards and meets Drake.

"Hey baby" she says getting into his car and kissing him.

"What you have a taste for?" Drake asks her.

"Wings and french fries" she answers.

"You got it" he says.

Drake drives to the restaurant they would eat and gets them a table.

"I'm so ready to end this quarter" Nicki says seeing her schedule for tomorrow.

"I'm so ready for my album to be done" Drake says. "Got everybody on my ass about releasing my music."

"Drake I seen that there was some picture of you leaked out about you and some girl dating" Nicki says.

"Don't believe none of that. I keep telling you none of it is true" he says. "If anything we should be focused on you. Sherika keeps bringing up the fact that some guy likes you" he says.

"Sherika introduced me to some guy named Aaron and thinks that we should hook up even if I'm with you. That's her doing. I'm not interested in him."

"Okay and I believe you" he says. Nicki rolls her eyes.

"Just a mess" she says. They continue talking and eating.

Drake takes Nicki back to her apartment and when she gets out Aaron appears. He is a tall thick haired basketball player for the university.

"Hey Nicki" he says.

"Hey" she says. Drake then eats out the car.

"Baby you left this in the car" he says holding up her sunglasses and phone.

"Oh" she says. Drake was eyeing Aaron.

"I wanted to give you this" he says handing her a card. "It's my birthday bash. In fact your friend can come too" he says.

"That's my boyfriend Aaron" Nicki says. "And we'll see" she says.

"Hope to see you there" he says flashing a smile and walking off. Nicki turns to Drake and looks at him.

"I know what's up" he says and gets into his car driving off. Nicki shakes her head going into the apartment.

"Nicki can you go with me somewhere?" Sherika asks. "Oh and Aaron came by. We got invited to his birthday bash" she says happy.

"I got it and I can't. I have to study" Nicki says annoyed.

"You know he really wants you there"

"You know what Sherika. I could care less because I have a boyfriend and a good one at that. So please stop making this little fantasy of yours happen because it's not" she says and goes to her room.

Drake went to the studio to work on the remaining of his album. His agent Stewart walks in.

"Drake you will love this. How would you like to be around models?"

"What I gotta be around models for?"

"Listening party for models. Turns out they have a big market in buying music."

"Okay. Any other artist going to be there?"

"Yes. In fact we will get you all promotions" he says. Drake chuckles.

"Cool. Be ready for it this Saturday" he says and leaves.

After being in the studio for long hours he decided to leave and go to his apartment. He calls up Nicki.

"Hey" she says into the phone.

"Hey. I'm sorry" he says.

"For what?"

"For my attitude" he says. Nicki sighs.

"It's fine I guess" she says.

"You got plans this upcoming Saturday? Or is that guys party that day?"

"His party is Friday but I wasn't planning on going. But no plans Saturday. Why?"

"You wanna go to a listening party with me? Get to see some artists" he says.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah I'll go" she says getting excited.

"Cool. I'll see you then" he says.

"Wait" she says.

"What?"

"You wanna come over?"

"Yeah." He says. Nicki hangs up and waits for Drake to show up. When he does she opens the door and he hugs her tight while walking her towards her room.

"I missed you" she says kissing on him. He laughs and lays in the bed with her.

"You wanted me to spend the night?" He asks. Nicki stands and takes off her shirt.

"What you think?" She asks. He laughs as she straddles him.

"You so sexy" he says kissing on her. Nicki laughs and throws the covers over them.