You and You

So as the week continues to go by, Drake and Kat were curious who their mom was going on a date with.

"You look pretty mom" Drake complimented. "What you think Kat?" He asks. Kat wasn't happy because she wasn't okay with the thought of her mom going out with another man. The doorbell rung and they both sprint to the door. Opening it together they seen their dad.

"Daddy" Kat says happy and jumping to hug him.

"Hey kids" he says.

"You're going on a date with mom?" Drake asks.

"Yeah" he says stepping in. Their mom walks down the stairs all ready to go.

"You look nice" she says to him.

"And you look gorgeous " he says taking her hand.

"Thank you. Now we'll be back later. Don't do anything stupid" she says.

"Have fun" Kat says nearly leading them out the door. She was excited to have her parents be together again.

"Calm down" Drake says.

"You must of knew she was going out with dad" she says.

"Yeah. Mom told me earlier today. "

"Do you think she will let him move back in?"

"Maybe. But I like the idea of two homes." He says.

"I gotta go text Nicki" she says running off. Drake goes into his room and watches tv. Nicki was happy to hear Kat happy again. She was starting to get on her nerves listening to Kat complaining about her mom and her date the past week.

After talking to her she went to her window and opened it. She signaled for Drake's attention. When he notices he opens his window.

"What you want girl?"

"How rude of you" Nicki says making him laugh.

"Foreal what's up?"

"I'm bored Drake. And congrats on your mom getting her groove back with your dad"

"I guess. And what you want me to do about your boredom? I'm chillin" he says.

"Ugh you're no help" she whines.

"Tell you what, go to sleep" he says laughing.

"Forget you Drake" she says closing her window and curtains.

It was late when they got back from their date. Drake and Kat were sleep when they hear their parents arguing.

Going by the stairs they sit and listen together.

"She meant nothing to me"

"You say that but she texted you while we were on our date! You won't even let me see your phone!"

"Sandy we not together. You wanted me to show you I changed but it's only been three months! "

"I made a mistake marrying you! Everyone tried warning me and all we ever did was have a terrible marriage . We forced a love that wasn't there!"

"Damn right, I can't love a woman that can't even do me a favor and know when to stay in her place! "

"Then why won't you sign the damn divorce papers I served you a year ago!?"

"Maybe because I just like having you Sandy"

"Well I don't want your company!" She says opening the door. He slams it back shut and grabs her.

"Get off me! I don't want you" she says in between his forcefully strong attempts to seduce her. She eventually falls for it and Drake and Kat go to their rooms.

Things can never be the same.

Short but look forward to the next chapter!