Changed It pt.2

The after prom party was lit. And that was just that one party. The first party was just the starter kit.

Nicki was there with Calvin before Drake and Kat arrived.

"Nic!" Kat shouts over the music. Nicki smiles and gets happy.

"Yo this is dope." Myles says holding Kat by the waist.

"Whatever y'all do, don't put your drink down" Drake says walking past them.

"Lets go request a song Nic" Kat says pulling away. She wanted to listen to 'Bad and Boujee '.

When it comes on Nicki was in a winding mood so she winds her hips then feels Calvin come up behind her. She laughs and starts to tease him. Drake was dancing with Alexis who felt the need to twerk. When her high is low again she says she wants to go.

"Kat and Myles aren't ready to go" he says.

"Can't they go with Nicki and Calvin?" She asks. "They'll be safe with them." She says.

"If they didn't go with them to prom then they can't go with them after. Besides they have they own plans like we do. We only been here half an hour Alexis" he says.

"But I wanna go to another place" she whines.

"Just wait a little longer" he says.

Nicki stopped teasing Calvin and seen Drake. He looked like he was annoyed and wanted to get away from Alexis. She goes over there and interrupts their conversation.

"Hey come dance" Nicki says moving both of them around. Drake smirks knowing what she was doing.

"Thanks" he mouths. She winks and grabs Calvin. She laughs as he pulls her into him.

Drake decides to get ready to take Alexis to the other party she wanted to go to.

"Y'all wanna go?" Kat asks Nicki and Calvin.

"If Nicki wants to we can" Calvin says.

"We can" she says.

So everyone leaves and goes to a party in the central area of town.

"Alexis how did you find out about this party?" Nicki asks holding onto Calvin's hand.

"A close friend of mine told me to come through. It's safe. I promise" she says. She knocks on the door a couple of times. They were at a large house. Two story and dark except for the porch lights and lights in the yard. Someone comes to the door and let's them in. Nicki sees her ex boyfriend Jayson sitting on a couch with a girl. She just tries to ignore the fact that some people that graduated before them were at the party.

"Who's party is this?" Drake asks.

"Collin and Vince's" Alexis answers.

"I don't know about this party" Kat says.

"Would y'all relax?"

"Yeah relax" Collin says coming up and putting his arm around Alexis neck. Both Kat and Drake look at each other . Nicki looks to them for answers then gets it. "Drinks and food is in the kitchen. Bathrooms are upstairs because the one down here is already occupado and bedrooms are to be locked if you know what I mean" he says winking.

"Thanks" Nicki says walking to the backyard with Calvin. The pool was used by a couple of people and had heated temp and lights in it.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Alexis says leaving.

"Kat you wanna go eat something?" Myles asks.