6

This time a bit longer chapter :). It involves MATURE content. For all of you who would like to skip it, I'll give you a heads up before it starts.

On Monday I'm dragging to classes, not really paying as much attention as I should, but I couldn't really concentrate after the Friday evening. I wasn't able to fall asleep for a while after and all I could think of was his deep voice insinuating fucking me in my car.

And that just kept going since then. So today I was a mess. Again. I am the kind of person who really loves her sleep and not getting enough of it makes for an incredibly annoyed person. An incredibly annoyed horny person. Luckily, I didn't have to go to work today, and I planned on taking it easy once getting home.

During my lunch break I met with Mike for coffee and sandwich at one of my favourite restaurants. Mike is a really sweet boy, well, almost a man now, and looking more handsome with every day. I couldn't wrap my head around him being eighteen already. We talked about his school and future plans - not one of his favourite subjects, but at least he talked about them with me. He wanted to study Computer Science and I really tried to encourage him in doing so. He was extremely bright as long as he put his mind to it.

Since he was a small kid he never shared much of his feelings and with growing up all of it just intensified. I was always happy when he gave me those small bits and pieces of what's going on in his head and I was glad to see that he was fine with it. After the initial shock, he actually realized he liked Brian and wanted him to marry his mum. Well, he didn't explain it in so many words, but it was a fair sum up of his thoughts.

Happy to finally have time to catch up with me, I gave him a tight hug before we go separate ways.

When I finally got home later that day I fell dead in bed, sleeping for two hours straight. I woke up fresher and slightly more ready to take on the world. My dreams were a bit blurry, but I still remembered seeing the deep green eyes looking at me with intensity.

Hanna was busy the whole weekend, so I didn't get out of her what was happening on her Friday date. I was more than curious; she usually doesn't forget to mention if she's meeting someone.

This cleared my agenda to finally call Becca and face a hundred questions from her side.

She picked up after the second ring and we fell in a nice chat, just going through the daily stuff and me mentioning I've hung out with Mike. At last, she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

"So.... How was with Jake yesterday? I feel there is more to the story than you are telling me."

And since there was really no escaping it, I gave her a thorough sum up from the coffee shop incident to our intense conversation the other night. After the initial shock her feelings were mixed about the whole situation, because she liked Jake and thought he is an amazing person and friend, but she believes he is really bad at the whole serious-relationship thing. Which I already assumed without her saying it.

No matter all the alarms going off in my head, I couldn't get him off my mind. It was ridiculous. Not even with Scott was I obsessing about a guy that much. He just had a way to get under my skin and I think Becca felt it. Which is why she had the need to express her worries and warn me away from him. I tried to persuade her, and me at that point, that I'm not taking this further and won't probably see him much anyway, so there is really nothing to be worried about.

I mean, I haven't met the guy until now, how much chance is there to bump Into him all the time from now on, right?

Fate obviously had different plans for me.