13

MATURE Content!

My eyes fluttered open at the foreign sensation bathing my body and I felt morning sunshine caressing my skin. Only it wasn't the only thing caressing me.

I felt him before seeing him. His tongue was tracing a small path on the inner side of my thigh, from my knees all the way up, stopping just before hitting the spot that needed his attention.

I murmured in appreciation and slightly wiggle with my hips, indicating what I want from him. Small chuckle escaped his lips and I felt his warm breath against my skin, sending goose-bumps all over my body.

"Good morning, sunshine."
I couldn't agree more when he continued licking his way around my pussy, teasing me.

My body instantly responded to him, not caring I was only half awake. I smiled when I replied,
"Good morning, indeed."

"Let's make it even better."

And with his words, he pressed his tongue firmly on my clit and sucked on it, making me instantly awake and pooling with desire.

I cried out in surprise and pleasure as he got me panting in no time. My body absolutely loved whatever he did to me and I've never felt like this before with any other guy.

I don't want to think now about how complicated this situation is. Not that I can think about anything else when he is like this, my focus was solely on all the parts that he was touching, teasing, licking, sucking... God, I can't wait to feel him inside me again.

His hands roamed higher over my belly and slowly rubbing my nipples, making them hard under his touch, while never stopping sucking and licking my clit in the most torturing pace. I felt every stimulation of my breasts shooting straight down to my core and with one final hard press of his tongue I cried out in pleasure when orgasm rippled through me.

He pushed one finger inside my pussy, feeling me still throbbing from my high and he started pumping it, adding another finger, not letting me recover.

I didn't need recovering, I was clenching around his fingers in no time, pulling them deeper, not wanting to let go and with another flick of his tongue on my sensitive spot, I was on the brink of begging him to fill me and let me come again.

"Jake, I need to feel you, I want you inside. Are you hard for me?"

He climbed up, looking me straight in the eyes and lowering his lips to mine, capturing my lower lip between his teeth. I felt him adjust between my legs and he spread my wetness with his fingers all over my entrance, preparing me for him. Before I could take another breath, he surged in, filling me to the hilt and making me cry out his name.

"Hard enough for you, baby?"

I just moaned in response, closing my eyes and let go to the feeling of him moving inside me with lazy movements, but each time harder and deeper with utter precision.

"Open your eyes, I want to see them when you come again. I want you to see what I'm doing to you. Swear I'm the only one that will be doing this to you from now on."

I opened my eyes, burning from inside listening to his words. He got me so feverish, I knew I will combust soon. But his words hit me deep. He wanted me, he wanted to possess me. Does this mean what I think it means? My heart started beating faster.

"Swear it, Jess. This pussy is only for me, these luscious lips mine and your screams when you come only with me.  Say it!"

His words had an incredible effect on me. I felt the pressure in my core, knew I'm about to come.