19

I'm writing this on my flight to Dubai and it's in the middle of the night, so sorry for any typos :).

This chapter has an explicit sexual mature content, so you might skip the last bit (spoiler alert: do read the very last lines) :)
I don't know what is about flying, but my fiance enjoyed his flight reading my dirty little chapter :D

Will update soon.

Love, M

--*--

"Jess, come on, drink up."

"Shit, Han, my head is spinning and we didn't even leave the apartment yet."

"It's freaking New Year's. You are supposed to be drunk even before the clock hits midnight and turn us all in pumpkins."

We are all laughing like hyenas, impossible for anyone to not realize how drunk we are. Well, I am still angry about Jake. And disappointed. And sad. And furious. And it is New Year's Eve. So I have plenty of reason to drink my ass off.

All of us girls are sitting on the couch at Hannah's place, drinking some yummy cocktails that I probably don't want to know what they are made of and getting ready for a crazy night out. We are going to our favorite spot, the coolest pub in our town that is our getaway at least once a month. And from then on, wherever we feel like it.
It's not like I have somewhere else to be. My mum is celebrating with her friends, ladies her age probably crazier than we are, Brian and Becca went away with their group of friends to Amsterdam and Jake, well, haven't heard a word from him since Christmas morning.

Can't really count the times I wanted to contact him, but I knew I should have some pride and find a guy who would want to show off I'm his girl, not make me some dirty little seceret.

"Hellooooo, Earth to Jessica. Where did you go again?"
It's the second time Han had to pull me out of my funky mood, thinking about things that had no place in my head on the night that should be celebrated in hopes of a better year to come.
Damn you, Jake. I'm not missing you today. Period.

I shook my head lightly before yelling for all the girls to hear.

"One more shot! And then we go out and have the craziest night of this year."

They all screamed in unison, lifting their cups and clinking them together.

"To the best night ever."

Yes, to the best one.

-------

I can feel my heartbeat in my head. I swear, every beat of my heart feels like a thunder in my brain. F* my life, this is one hell of a hangover.

I try to lift my head from the pillow, but my head is pounding more with every move, so I just stop trying.
Before I manage to open my eyes, a movement registers next to me and a heavy arm lays over my stomach.

What the hell? Where am I? Who in the name... is this?

In a sudden panic I open my eyes forcefully and there is a guy's arm draped over my bare front and I'm afraid to look to my right to see whose is it.

Please not let it be some random guy. Please no.

I turn my head and the most beautiful green eyes sleepily look at me. Jake.

God, I don't know if I'm relieved it's him or furious I ended up in bed with him. I'm trying to bring back the memories from last night, anything that would lead to why I'm in his bed, just now realizing that, and what happened with us.
My mind is still hazy, but certain flashes of me begging for more, and screaming for Jake do enter my mind. And his pleas to not leave him again resurface, making my heart beat harder against my chest.