16

Waking up the next morning was a bit disorienting as the unfamiliar sheets were wrapped around me and the most amazing view flashed at me from the grand window, bathing the room in a golden hue of the morning sun.

I realized the reason for me waking up was a foreign feeling of warmness that was spreading throughout my whole body. It was then that dawn on me there was a firm masculine arm thrown over my waist, holding me closer to the delicious warm body behind me.
Our legs were entwined and his chest was pushed against my back, making us as close as possible.
I could hear Jake's deep breathing next to my ear, letting me know he was still  fast asleep. A sweet scent of sex and a masculine cologne that I grew to love way too much clung to the sheets around me, and I took a deep inhale, ravishing in it.

Cautiously I started moving in his arms, gently removing myself from his embrace as not to wake him while trying to get up from bed. If I didn't have to go to the toilet so badly, I wouldn't be getting up from this bed and away from his warm embrace anytime soon.

He mumbled something in his sleep when I managed to untangle from his arms, but didn't wake up. I paused for a second before getting up, waiting if he'll open his eyes and when his breathing became even again, I relaxed. The sight in front of me was surreal. He was topless, the sheets just barely covering his bare behind, the muscles on his back looking tight even in his relaxed state and his face gentle, completely at peace. Wow. The most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life.
A hint of a smile coloring his lips made me want to reach down and feel those lips on mine. I didn't however, I wanted to let him sleep. And maybe I was just a tiny bit dreading what will happen in the light of the day. Coward, again.

Without exaggerating this was one of the most intense and amazing nights of my life till now and after him being so loving after our fight, I didn't want to go back seeing him pulling away once again.
I tiptoed to the door leading to his bathroom and silently close the door behind me. While getting out of bed, I've noticed that it was still early, just past 7:30 am, and since it was Sunday, there was plenty more time to sleep in and relax. If this is what he will want.
After finishing my business and brushing my teeth with the toothbrush I borrowed from him (which made me grin from ear to ear because it felt so personal), I slowly entered the bedroom again.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw him sitting up in bed, leaning on the headboard and looking at me intently.

"Jesus, Jake. You are going to give me a heart attack."

He laughed lightly and then his eyes traveled down my body without blinking the entire time. It was then I realized I'm not actually wearing anything, and I blushed scarlet when his eyes landed on mine again.

He chuckled before beckoning me to him. "Come here."

His voice was still low and gruff from sleeping, but I felt it caress me all over. I hurried to the bed, slipping under the sheets and before I could figure out if he wanted me closer, he lied us down and pulled me on his chest, one hand around my waist and the other guiding my head to the crook of his neck. I relaxed instantly, only now admitting myself I really was scared what his reaction today will be.

I listened to the steady beating of his heart and his fingers were drawing a path down my back, making my muscles melt under his touch. We've stayed in a comfortable silence, and all of it slowly lulled me back to sleep. I felt him kiss my head before I drifted off again.

The next thing I know, I wake up to an empty bed, the clock on the nightstand showing 9:30 am. I fell asleep in his arms.
A smile spread on my lips and there was no way of containing it. I heard some noise probably coming from the kitchen, so I got up deciding to check where he is.
This time I didn't hesitate at taking his shirt from the floor and putting it over my head, hiding my current nudity, feeling a bit naughty when not putting on any underwear.