14

The following week passed way too fast due to work load from studying and my job, and at the same time at the most dragging pace as I was anxiously anticipating hearing from Jake.

I got a cute message from him on Monday morning, asking me if I want to meet up later and wishing me a nice day. The goofy smile I wore on my face the entire day was just ridiculous. But I couldn't help it, how things happened on Friday night and Saturday morning, left me tingly every time I thought about it. There was a bitter-sweet taste to our conversation later on, deciding to keep it casual, but since it was my idea and on some level I probably did want this, I guess I should be alright with it. It's not like I want to jump in another relationship right after the Scott fiasco.

We didn't meet on Monday because I had plans in the evening, and the rest of the week he was busy at his club, so I actually haven't seen him since the weekend.

Hanna was enjoying my restlessness a bit too much and didn't lose any opportunity to tell me I'm so falling for him. I wasn't, I really wasn't. It was just sex, and mind-blowing at that, so this was what I was missing the whole week. Yep, exactly this.

We finally managed to arrange our schedules and were planning on meeting on Saturday afternoon at his place, again.
However, Hanna wasn't having it. She decided, since it's Friday night, we can go and have some fun. As in having fun outside, drinking, dancing. In a club. The X to be precise.

I was firmly against the idea; I don't want to look like some desperate chick, stalking her fuck buddy at his work, instead of sticking to the plans they did. But I still couldn't deny the craving I felt for seeing him. And even though I was fighting it, Hanna convinced me and almost forcibly made me change my clothes and prep me for "a girl's night out".

I mean, there will be hundreds of people in the club, probably we won't even see each other. And if we do, I can just say I'm there with my girl and wish him a good night. Maybe give him a small peck on the lips. Hm ...
Either way, it was decided. We left my apartment a few minutes before midnight and took a cab to the club, leaving the option for both of us drinking open.

As expected the club was already full and it took us a good 20 minutes of waiting outside in the cold in our too short and way too thin dresses for this time of the year.
I loved the place, he really did a good job. Everything looked sleek and new, but it didn't give out too much of a posh feeling, so you could easily relax and blend in with the crowd. People were already having a blast and the night haven't even properly started yet.

Hanna grabbed my hand and led me towards the bar, surely trying to start our night with alcohol so I would loosen up and stop having panic attacks if he sees me.
Even though my mission was to avoid him seeing me at all, because I really didn't want to ruin everything with looking like I'm an obsessed stalker, I couldn't help but strain my neck looking around the club in hope of getting a glimpse of his sexy wavy hair, or even catch the swift of his cologne. Pathetic. What the hell am I doing, I should have waited till tomorrow.

But before I could answer to that thought, a shot of tequila was pushed in my hand with lemon on top. Oh, so not good, I shouldn't be drinking tequilas today.

"Just get that sour expression off your face, and drink the damn shot with me. You'll be fine crazy stalker, relax."

"Oh, nice one Han. I really feel so much better now that even you called me a stalker." I couldn't even help the roll of my eyes that followed.

She started laughing like a hyena, while putting salt on her hand and then reaching out, waiting to do the same for me.

"You'll thank me later, slut. Now drink up."