10

Mature Content Following!! :)

--

I just nodded my head, way over any rationality, and turn around heading for the doors. We climbed 3 stories to my apartment, both of us eager to get there as soon as possible.

We stepped inside my small and warm apartment and he kicked the door closed. I've put the keys down, turning slightly away from him and all of a sudden starting to feel shy and over-thinking.
But he wasn't having it, coming from behind me lifting my hair and putting them over one shoulder.

Before I was able to utter a single word the feel of slow kisses being poured down my neck made me instantly forget what I was being shy for in the first place. Instead, heat was settling in my core.

He kissed and licked my skin, making goose-bumps rise on practically every part of my body. Agonizingly slow he started pulling the jacket from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor next to us.

All the time he kept contact of his lips on my neck, giving me the most delicious tingles at its wake.
I felt when he found the zipper of my dress at the top of my back and lazily he started pulling it down my back, his fingertips tracing at its wake. I moaned when his lips touched the delicate spot behind my ear and I felt him press in my bum in answer.

The dress fell down and pooled at my feet still without a word being used. Not that there was need for any.
This left me in my dark blue lacy bra and panties that were matching for once, and my high-heels. I started to feel exposed, momentarily contemplating of covering myself, but when his hand roamed over my shoulders to my front and cupping my breast, feeling my hard pebbles through the material of the bra, I couldn't help but moan again and push back further, grinding over his cock.

"Fuck, you are so incredibly sexy. I want to lose myself in you, sweet girl."
I couldn't be faced away from him anymore, I wanted to touch him, to feel him under my fingertips, our skins molding together.

I turned around, not giving him a chance to protest, and slowly started pulling his jacket off his shoulders.
He was looking at me with dark eyes, full of lust and want. I was so wet already; he could slide in with ease right on the spot. Oh god, I wanted to feel him inside me.

His eyes roamed down my body and he cursed silently under his breath, putting his forehead to mine and inhaling deeply.
I became a woman obsessed, I needed to feel him. I started pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his muscular body and when my hands landed on his firm chest, a deep growl escaped his lips, feeling him becoming even harder.
I wanted to lick every inch of his lustful body. He looked unbelievable. His muscles were defined, his abs ripped and he looked just enough muscular that it was sexy to-die-for.

I unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled them off, taking his shoes with him and me stepping out of my high-heels. He was standing in front of me just in black boxers that did nothing in hiding his big erection.
Before I managed to tear my gaze away from his straining underwear, he pulled me back to his heat, my breasts pressing to his front in torturing friction and kissing me fiercely, touching me all over. He grabbed my butt and pulled me high up ending in me straddling him around his waist. We kept kissing frantically, lavishing each other, hungry for more.

"Where is your bedroom? I need to get you in bed. My self-control is slipping and I don't want to take you against the wall the first time."
I couldn't even muster up a proper response, my mind was jumbled between the image of him taking me exactly where we are and the implication that this isn't a one time thing.
When he started moving blindly, I showed him the way to my bedroom and he carried me there.

I was rubbing on his hard-on, begging for some friction to relieve the ache between my legs.
He put me on the bed very gently despite our heated touching, and then lay over me, engulfing me with his long hard body.