21

Obviously, mature chapter ;) hope you enjoy it :)

----

We were lying in bed wrapped in each other arms, my leg thrown over his hips.

There was comfortable silence wrapped around us, each other's nearness reminding me I haven't felt that peaceful in ages.

I pressed my nose into the crook of his neck, inhaling the signature scent. A hint of his cologne mixed with a distinct male scent that I now recognized as his. In-tox-i-cating.

I pressed the tip of my nose to the skin of his neck, making weightless movements up and down, gently caressing him. It allowed me to feel the pulsating vein running down his neck, a slow steady beating of his heart indicating he was as relaxed as I was. It felt so intimate, almost like I could reach inside him and feel everything that he was feeling. The sensation of his heartbeat calmed me down entirely, my heart following its rhythm.
It made me think through the night we just had and a new set of butterflies set in my stomach. The sex was fast and raw, each of us trying to make up for the lost time and all the pretenses we got ourselves tangled in. Before I came he locked eyes with me, holding the stare unblinking and then suddenly stopped his movements, letting me dangle at the edge of the cliff of my orgasm.

"Say it, Jessica. I want to hear it. I need to hear it."

"Fuck Jake, I'm just there. Why are you stopping??"

"Babe, I'm not letting you come until you say it again."

Even though he appeared cocky, there was a hint of unsureness in his words. Like he wasn't sure I meant it. Like he needed to reassure I was right there with him. And there was no doubt. Not for me. I've had these feelings now for a while, I just refused to acknowledge them.

I squeezed my inner muscles around his cock nestled deep in my channel and he groaned at the sensation.

I took his face in my hands, making our connection more intense before I almost whispered the next words to him.

"I love you, Jake."

His eyes shined and the most gorgeous smile appeared on his face. He started moving again, slamming into me hard, but excruciatingly slowly.

I started begging and moaning and screaming when the thrusts became faster and deeper.

And then his thumb pressed on my swollen nub and I exploded. Stars exploded behind my eyelids from a pure pleasure-agony moment of coming so hard.
He emptied himself inside me and collapsed on top, crushing me into the mattress.
I turned my lips to the shell of his ear, intended on telling him my feelings for as long as he needed to hear them.

"I love you, Jake Adams. I am so desperately, naively, crazy in love with you."

He stilled for a second, but then his head lifted and he looked down at me seriously.

"I know I didn't treat you as I should, but you are not naïve. And I swear I'm going to show you every day from now on that you didn't make a mistake by falling in love with me."

And here I thought I could keep my tears at bay. They spilled at the same time as I pressed our mouths together, firmly. Pouring everything I felt in the contact of our lips.

"Crying after sex. I'm sure that doesn't happen often to you." I rolled eyes at myself and tried to brush away my tears.

He chuckled, but he stopped my fingers and instead kissed each tear away, drying my cheeks before putting featherlike kisses on my eyelids. When he finally replied, his voice became low.