isnt he looovelyyy

isn't he cute, with his bruised knuckles and pincushion heart? i think he's cute with his bruised knuckles and pincushion heart.

isn't he lovely, with soft sweaters and black framed glasses? i think he's lovely with soft sweaters and black framed glasses.
isn't he stunning, with his heaven-crafted neck and dorito proportion shoulders? i think he's stunning with his heaven-crafted neck and dorito proportion shoulders.

oh, baby blue, throwing yourself under each bus just to feel something.

isn't he enthralling, with his love-sick melodies and metallic finished lyrics? i think he's enthralling with his love-sick melodies and metallic finished lyrics.

oh, baby blue, you're always a poem i've never written.

isn't he just like sunshine? with his soul blazing like a wildfire and his actions dripping kindness and warmth? i think he's like sunshine, with his soul blazing like a wildfire and his actions dripping kindness and warmth.

oh, baby, blue ain't your color.

isn't he cosmic? with the constellations drawn into the shaved side of his head and the black holes in his mind. i think he's cosmic, with the constellations drawn into the shaved side of his head and the black holes in his mind.

oh, baby boy, youre not a baby anymore.

isn't he pure? with his earth eyes and diamond smile? i think he's pure, with his earth eyes and diamond smile.

oh, boy, you're whatever you chose to be.