marble girls & warfare

you're in love with a girl manufactured to destroy. you're in love with a girl that know how to use a knife better than a computer. you're in love with a girl who knows human anatomy better than she knows people's names. you're in love with a girl who's always running. you're in love with a girl with graying morality.

you're in love with a killer. the trail of my desire has a body count. are you still gonna love me with the blood on my hands? are you still gonna love me with the black stains on my heart?

you're in love with a marble girl, carved to look pretty but built to last. unbreakable, there are stolen diamonds fused to my bones.
the gods should fear girls with battle scars.
didn't make it to heaven but hell welcomed us, sent us back armed and ready to fight. we're all pretty little things with poison for blood and knives for teeth.

five hundred ways to kill a man and five hundred textbook cookbook recipes make their home in my head, try not to think about that too much.

you're in love with a girl on a mission. you're in love with a girl undercover.

switching skins like lipstick colors, who do
you need me to be? change me around till there's no 'me' any more. being a ghost story has its perks.

try to save me, milli moi, from the monster they've created in me. there is no place in the world for a girl like me. try save me until you realize i cannot be saved, until you realize the years have chiseled the most devastating things into me.